One

Ashton watched as Calum tossed another one of his shirts to the side, the brunet moving away from the mirror to find another piece of clothing he wanted. He waited patiently, leaned up on his knees with his elbows, his mask setting on top of his undone hair, still a wild mess of Calum's hands in the short cut swirls of honey.

He didn't bother fixing it, knowing if Calum had any problem with it the brunet would've handled it though he knew Calum was mainly concerned with his outfit for the night with another half hour spent on trying to get dressed, his music playing from the speaker he left in the bathroom. He didn't mind waiting or the mess collecting on the floor of Calum's frustration with every dropped article of clothing piling up as Calum went back and forth between both of their clothes to piece the outfit he wasn't sure of but looking for.

He was used to it, knowing Calum just needed his time to get himself together to leave out, though it wasn't as if there was any actual reason to be dressing up while they worked. He never said anything about it, getting up when the brunet groaned softly in frustration, watching him thread his fingers in his hair to pull at the charcoal curls that framed his face and dropped down his neck, putting his hand over his rather than trying to pull them out with knowing Calum would only rip his hair out in the process.

"I can't figure out what to wear. I just-I'm sorry. I just want to look pretty for you."

Ashton only leaned his head down to press their foreheads together shortly, rubbing his hands still inside of his hair and making Calum undo his fingers from beginning to pull strands out. The brunet dropped his arms, letting Ashton move as the man stepped back carefully over the clothes on the floor, staring at the clothes that were still hung up to figure something out for his brunet. He was grabbing the first pairing he saw, not sure if it what Calum was looking for when the other didn't even know himself but remembering one time Calum had worn something like it as he passed it to the slightly shorter man.

Calum stared before smiling softly, nodding as he thanked him and sniffled, letting Ashton move back as he worked to get himself dressed, humming along to his music again. Ashton still continued to watch him closely, seeing him lightening up as he got ready. Calum came back over to him as he left his shirt unbuttoned, having switched out his fitted button up for Ashton's despite the framing difference that left it hanging off his body noticeably as it dropped down to his thighs, letting the man do the buttons up on his own as he slowly stood up to be in front of him.

Calum assured his boyfriend that he was ready, smiling sweetly up at him as he pushed up to kiss him quickly before pulling his mask down over his face, staring into the dark holes of Ashton's mask, dragging his finger along the prominent look of the skulls cheekbone carefully before running it along the jawbone. Ashton followed after him as he did up his own tie, Calum pulling his own mask on and down over his face, careful of his makeup despite it being covered by his skull, still completely satisfied with how he looked with Ashton's help as they went down to their car.

He grabbed the keys first, spinning them around his finger by the metal ring hitting against the rest of the rings on his fingers already and dangling with a chain, getting in the sleek black car excitedly as he buckled up when he heard Ashton's first, knowing how the man got when he forgot to even though he didn't think it really made much of a difference. The garage closed smoothly behind them as he tore down the street without properly waiting to see if it did or not, excited for work as he sped dangerously, gripping the wheel as he leaned up more as if it would make the car go faster.

Ashton stared out the window in silence, only reaching over to turn the music on for Calum so he didn't take his hand off the wheel and avoiding making their driving even more dangerous with his speed as he leaned back into his seat. He zoned out only shortly before Calum was skidding to an unsafe stop and turning to him, nodding at the brunet asking if he was okay and making him giggle as he promised he was okay too. He went into the glove department of their car to grab his gun before getting out together and meeting at the front of the car with their hands intertwined. He watched Calum spin the gun around his finger, letting him skip ahead after opening the door for him.