Two

"Do you think the blue on my tongue will rub off on your dick if I blow you right now? Give another meaning to blue balls, huh?"

Ashton looked over at his boyfriend as Calum giggled at his own joke, sat turned to him on top of the passenger seat, watching him push his ring pop between his lips and suck softly. He shrugged with a fond smile at the brunet, stopping the car as Calum switched between his rings, coating his mouth in each fruity flavor of the four different colors adoring his hand among the silver rings as well. He got out after Ashton helped him fasten his mask on properly after breaking one of the candies between his teeth and putting the rest back into his ziplock bag to save for later.

He grabbed the man's hand, staring up with adoration covered by the black skull at the face of the man hidden behind a white skull, tracing his hand up his exposed arm lightly as they walked together. He leaned his cheek against his shoulder when they stopped, waving at the group sitting around the table as he stepped up closer before Ashton, letting the man stand behind his chair as Ashton merely leaned up onto it with wanting to stand in a room of sitting men as Calum sat in front of him, kicking his legs up onto the long table as he stretched his arms above his head and let them drop carelessly into his lap.

He tilted his head at the green haired man closest to him, pulling his skirt up a bit more to get to his garter as he smiled behind his mask. His fingers undid the small strap with a soft 'pop', wrapping around the handle of his blade as he slipped it up his thigh slowly, pushing his skirt back down just barely as he pressed the tip of his knife into his finger, spinning the blade slowly. He giggled as he took his legs from the table, leaning up onto the top as he leaned close to the man who followed his lead and let him grab his tie as he held his blade behind his back when he felt Ashton shift behind him.

"My boyfriend doesn't like you eyefucking me, Jeremy. I told you last time he was going to teach you a lesson."

He sat back, pushing the man by his chest as Ashton swiped his blade from his hand. He giggled behind his mask as Ashton sharply shoved the thin blade into the man's eyes, admiring his boyfriend as blood squirted out across the bed and splashed the two men at the other side of the table as he turned the blade once before pushing his chair back. He wiped his hand on his shirt carelessly, moving back behind Calum's chair and helping the brunet up onto the table to stand as calum took his gun from his second garter and walked the length of the table slowly.

"Now, stabbing a man in the eye for being a pervert is a very good reason, don't y'all think?"

The four other men agreed at what he said as he looked around, making him nod as he moved to start walking back towards Ashton with his slow steps across the table top.

"Of course it is but that's not why we killed Jeremy. We killed him because he's a liar. A greedy, perverted, ugly dressing, liar."

He stopped in front of Jeremy as he aimed his gun, shooting once into the man's convulsing body and sending his chair toppling backwards and sprawling out his weakened and limp frame as Calum fired again with each of his words to accent everything he was saying to the four other men watching him waste bullets on a dead man just to prove his point before he dropped his gun and kicked it down to Ashton to hold.

"And, he still owes us $50,000 for protecting his precious cocaine but I kinda messed that up with ever getting that money back, didn't I? Anyway, This is a meeting to remind you fuckfaces what happens when you cross us or when you blabber about our work like we run a fucking bed and breakfast, looking for five stars and referrals. So, who's been sleeping in my bed, eating my porridge, aka telling some drug lord downtown about our work?"

All eyes went to the blond at the table beside Ashton, making Calum move to sit in front of the man with his legs spread to pull his chair up closer. He shushed him gently at his words of apologizes and excuses spilling out, shaking his head as he tsked softly at the man, pressing a finger over his lips to make him quiet down to let him speak. The rest of the table scrambled out of the building the second Calum said and teasingly told them to be good, rushing out and leaving the three of them alone as Calum kicked his legs lightly and waited them out.

He leaned back on his palms as he stared at the man through the darkened holes of his mask, humming softly as Ashton watched the two of them closely, smiling barely at his boyfriend's theatrics, admiring him. They knew already about the blond's outspokenness, he had listened to Calum rant about his plan for right then and could feel his excitement and giddiness about having it executed properly right then. It wasn't as if they weren't fairly well known, as if their business didn't stretch far and wide across their city for big and small lords of whatever vice they chose to corrupt themselves or otherwise with.

Calum just liked being dramatic, Ashton loved indulging his boyfriend as Calum cracked his back with his arms stretching above his head before sighing out softly as he leaned forward to the man cowering in his seat before him and messed with one of his curls.

"Now, Matty, my little blondie-locks, you know we've got a good relationship. Your family loves you because of what I do for you and I don't want to have to kill you, even if you do have such pretty teeth."

He grabbed the man's jaw, forcing his head to tilt back against his chair as he pulled him closer, "I don't like my number thrown around for any old wannabe to get. So, if you run your mouth again, I will take more than your sharp canines that make your smile so pretty."

The man looked confused as he nodded slowly before Ashton was holding his head back for Calum, the brunet reaching to his waistband to grab the pliers the man had been holding for him as he moved back to forcing the pliers between his lips as he ignored the man's screaming into his face. Ashton stared at Calum's face instead as the brunet worked, letting him rip out the man's first canine with only a slight struggle as he forced the man to stay in place.

Calum looked up when he heard his phone, dropping his pliers and smiling as he looked down at the man crying in pain as he was let go. He choked as Calum moved quickly away from him, Ashton letting the brunet grab his phone as the other man moved to leave out when he was told, the brunet answering the call as he smiled excitedly and twirled his hair around his finger and moved closer to Ashton. The man scooped him off his feet with ease, stuffing the napkin into his pocket with Calum's newly obtained tooth inside as he listened to the man speak into the phone.

"Hi, Hi, Mister! Oh, how I have been waiting to hear your voice!"

He sat Calum down to let the man get into the car, shutting his door and rounding the vehicle to get in as well as he listened to the brunet on the phone as he switched it to speaker.

"Ooo, a dinner? How spiffy you are, Mister fancy pants. I like pink wines, by the way and my partner likes grain whisky. Well, we'll drop by soon and talk about all the fun stuff later though. Bye-Bye!"

He hung up before the other man could speak, Ashton going into his pocket to grab the napkin and letting him open it up happily like a child getting a present as he grabbed the tooth carelessly and stared at it with dazzling eyes.

"We'll finish with him later. I have a feeling this new job is going to be so much fun, right, darling?"

Ashton nodded as he let Calum pull his mask off as he drove, the brunet speaking for him as he tapped his finger against the pointed edge of the canine in his hand gently to prod the sharpness against his fingertip.

-

AN: If one of y'all say anything about teeth, I'm breaking into your house and you're next 😭😭 leave me alone

Now, how're y'all feeling about this chapter? I hope y'all enjoyed, like the last one. A lot of true colors about skull masks came out lmaoooo.

Thank youuuu for reading and interacting with me. Love you!! <3  <3 Take care of yourself and hopefully I'll see you next chapter!!

:)...