Three

Calum bounced up to Ashton as the man stood in front of him, leaned back on the doorframe of their bathroom as he stared down at the brunet with fully focused eyes, only tilting his head back for him to do his tie as Calum stood almost at his height with his platforms now.

"Now, Ashton, as much as I love you being oh-so silent and brooding and that I get to be one of the only people to hear your honey voice, we've got to be on our best behavior at this guys house. I heard he's a real stickler for respect and whatever, y'know, darlin'?"

Ashton only hummed in response, Calum nodding himself as he pulled him down by his loose toe to fasten it properly, slipping his hands away from the black fabric to flip down the collar of his shirt before stepping closer to snake his arms around his neck as he continued.

"So, you gotta be a sweetheart and maybe say a few words? Smile? Even if he won't see you're sexy face, 'cause I heard that you can hear a smile in your tone."

Calum smiled back when Ashton only did so fondly at him, kissing his cheek and messing up his hair even more when he ran his fingers through it before grabbing his mask off the counter and pulling it down over his face after stealing a short kiss to his lips before covering him up. Ashton followed behind him as he skipped towards the door, the younger quickly swiping his own mask off their dresser before going pass and down the stairs.

He bypassed grabbing the keys, letting Ashton himself as he grabbed his knife instead to fasten to his thigh properly once they were in the car. Ashton only let his seat back a little more for Calum when the brunet said he wanted to sit on his lap while he drove, letting him settle before he finished pulling out with the garage opened, Calum hitting the button to shut it himself as he let his legs kick over into the passenger seat and laid against Ashton's chest with his head on his shoulder.

He smiled cheekily to himself as he left his mask off, leaning closer towards the man driving and kissing up his neck from where he sat. He didn't shift anymore, keeping his attention to Ashton's tattooed neck, marking over the permanent ink across his skin, most that Calum had done himself. He could hear Ashton groan under his breath, always in love with how sensitive Ashton was around his neck, giggling at the man swerving their car lightly as he heard a row of honks from the other side before he pulled back. He trailed his fingers across his neck over the few marks he made and left behind imprints of his red lipstick, looking up at the man as he teased him about his sensitive neck.

Ashton only chuckled as he grabbed his hand, kissing his knuckles as he stopped the car in front of the quite large estate on its isolated grounds. Calum sucked in sharply as Ashton's hand slipped between his legs, grazing over his thighs with barely a ghost of a touch of his fingertips as they dragged across his skin and the blade inside his garter. He closed his legs subconsciously at the feeling of his light touch, Ashton smirking down at him as he pressed his forehead against his and moved his hand to grab his mask and used his other to open the door, catching the brunet before he fell out completely.

Calum whined playfully at the older man's teasing about how he was just as sensitive, pushing at his chest once he was pulled back up, moving to let Ashton slip his mask on over his head. He got out first after Ashton promised to finish what he started later, running ahead eagerly to the gate to lift himself up over the side easily as Ashton got his gun, landing back firmly onto his platforms. He unlocked the gate for Ashton once the man came up, pulling it open for the man to come in with him, leaving it open as he skipped ahead with a soft hum to his movements. He stopped at the back door, 'ooo'ing at his boyfriend in a joking way when Ashton broke the glass with a solid hit, reminding him to be careful as he pushed his hand through the hole he created.

Ashton did, avoiding the glass cutting at his wrist as he unlocked the door and pulled out to open the door for them. He giggled at Ashton holding it for him, thanking him as he patted his chest and moved inside quietly. He looked around with Ashton close behind him, letting the man grab his hand to guide him forward and stepping into the dining area. He moved to the head of the table, pulling the chair out for Ashton and moving to sit into his lap the second he sat down and laying his head on his shoulder and watching him point up at the chandelier and fire off three shots, making him smile at the immediate response of someone coming down.