CHAPTER 24

=== P A T C H ===

"Taste this. Taste this."

Tinignan ko si Kylo bago tinanggap ang kopita. The stall was selling a locally crafted alcohol. It had a murky color and I was really hesitant to drink it.

I don't want the tatay to feel bad so I took it and drank it bottoms up.

"F*ck that's strong!" Hindi ko mapigilan na sabihin. I heard Kylo chuckle while patting my back. "That's good though. Salamat, tatay."

The old man gave me a thumbs up.

"People here will get me drunk. I was drinking wine then beer and now that."

"I am interested to see a drunk Pachyderm."

Pasimple ko itong siniko. "Shut up. I need to be sober."

"Let's eat now, okay. That will wake you up a little."

Inaya ako nito sa isang mesa. Dalawa lang kami roon.

"This table is designated for me only. I usually bring my family, but not this time."

Tinignan ko ang nakahain sa harap namin. It looked like a boodle fight kind of preparation. They washed their hands before returning to the table.

"Don't we have spoon and fork?"

Umiling ito. "We eat by our hands."

"Ah...I can do that."

Nilagyan ako nito ng pagkain sa plato ko. We started eating silently. The food was really delicious. Of course, nothing will compare to Nanay Carm's cooking but this is also good.

"Here, taste this."

Nilingon ko si Kylo. His hand was holding some rice and meat. I opened my mouth to receive it. Napatango ako.

"That's good."

"It is."

"Kasalan na ba iyan, Gov?" Tanong ng isa sa mga napadaan.

"Hindi pa po." Nakangiting tugon nito.

"What did he say?" I whispered to him.

"He was insinuating that we are ready to get married."

Uminom na lang ako para maitago ang pamumula ng pisngi ko. To hell with this blushing! I didn't know my cheeks were capable of it.

"What time shall we go?" Tanong ko na lang rito.

"I have left something in the office. I'll drop by capitol first before coming home."

"Oh. Okay. I can get if for you. You don't have to leave the festivities." I might have to get away from him for a while. His presence if is altering my bodily functions and I'm not entirely happy about it.

"Come with me then. Erwin and the team can wrap up and they'll just follow us there."

Crap! There goes my chance to be alone.

Nag-paalam muna ito sa ibang opisyal bago umalis. We sat in the car silently.

"You were amazing. The people love you."

"I know I lacked people skills. I was just doing my job to protect anybody."

"People here never forgets. They'll remember the good things you've done for them and spread it like gospel."

Tumango na lang ako. I have to leave this town in a few months time. Hindi ko iyon inaalis sa isip ko. I will leave this place like any other place I've been to before. There will be no traces of me anywhere like I never existed.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing."

"We can still go back if you want-"

"You might be tired. Let's just go home and rest up."

"Did you have fun at least?"

"I did." I never thought I'll associate fun in anything in this place.

I saw him smiling despite the darkness inside the car. His dimples...damn his dimples.

When we got in the capitol, all we could hear against the marble floor are our footsteps.

When we reached his office, I let him fix the laptop that he forgot. I was just looking out his window while waiting for him.

"You look great under the moonlight."

"Stop those nonsense, Kylo. I know what you're playing at. Whatever it is, stop it." Hinarap ko ito at humalukipkip. I was just really trying to stop my hands from shaking.

I am having this problem whenever he's close to me. I needed my space remember? I just couldn't have it. Whatever this feeling is that is nagging me, I hate it. I don't understand it and I don't know how to f*cking deal with it.

"To make it clear, I'm not playing."

"Still. Stop this endless flirting with me."

Napakapit ako sa cabinet na tumama na sa likod ko. He was approaching me slowly like a predator crouching to its prey.

"I like the effect it has on me. Especially on you. You are becoming more...human."

"What do you think I am, you dumdums? A robot-"

He cut me off by kissing me lightly on the lips. His scent instantly filled my nostrils and it's so damn intoxicating.

"Kylo..."

"You can always push me. I'm always giving you a chance to push me." Hinawakan nito ang kamay ko at inilapat iyon sa dibdib nito. His other hand then proceeded to touch my neck and slowly crept to my nape.

The heat was building up and it was creeping all throughout my body.

He pulled me closer and closer until our lips slowly melted together. It was a sensual and passionate kind of kiss. Iyung tipong dahan-dahan lang dumudulas ang mga labi namin sa isa't isa.

He angled his head for better access and my traitor arms encircled themselves on his neck. Only our lips are moving against each other.

"Open up for me, Patch." He whispered.

I did as he told me. I'm very submissive to him during these encounters. A part of me is telling me to let go and push him away because he's making me feel weird things. A greater part of me is telling me to just go with the flow.

His tongue brushed my lips and coaxed them to open. When they did, he slid himself inside and played with my tongue who was eagerly waiting for him. They played a sensual dance which earned him a moan from me. Even that sound was unfamiliar to me.

While his mouth was busy, his hand started to travel down my back, to my waist, then to my legs. My thighs which were exposed immediately felt the warmth of his hand. He squeezed my thigh gently.

"Kylo..."

"I like my name on your lips."

His lips traveled down to my neck licking and gently sucking. I just held on the back of his head and let him do his bidding.

Kumapit lalo ang kamay ko rito nang maramdaman ko na ang mga labi nito sa puno ng dibdib ko.

"Kylo...please..."

I felt him smile against my neck before going back to my lips. This time, he's hungrier. He started to suck and bite my lip as his hand caressed my thigh.

His hand was just on my thigh until it started moving upward. My legs opened themselves when I felt his fingers moving closer to my core.

Just a bit more...i just need him to touch me there...

I was anticipating for that moment of pure lust and ecstasy when-

BOOM!

CHAPTER 25 >>