CHAPTER 30

=== P A T C H ===

The next few days in the club was probably one of the most memorable days I'll have. I met more of Kylo's friends and acquaintances. I also had constant meet ups with Winter to discuss the mission that I've been preparing myself for.

Today is Valentine's day. It was just an ordinary day for me since I existed. Hindi ko alam pero tila ba parang iba ang araw na ito ngayon.

I looked at the dress that Marceline delivered yesterday. It's the same black gown that I tried on at the boutique.

What will Kylo say? Will he like this?

I shook my head. When did his opinions matter to me?

I readied myself for a quick trip to the gym. Gusto ko lang muna na mapag-isa at mag-isip-isip. After that night at the walkway, we never talked about his feelings for me again. He just made sure I am taken cared of. He cooks me breakfast, lunch, or dinner. We also eat out at times.

Palabas na sana ako ng bahay nang maabutan ako ni Kylo. He was also wearing a gym wear.

"Gym?" Tanong nito sa akin.

"Yeah..."

"Come. Let's go."

Nagpatianod na lang ako rito. Kylo's house is the nearest house to the gym so we just decided to walk from the house. He looked happy this morning. Isa iyon sa mga napansin ko. In the province, Kylo seemed tight and strict but here, he looked carefree.

"Can we do some sparring?"

Nilingon ko ito. "Really?"

He nodded. "Go easy on me. I'm not as good as you."

"Fine."

We prepared ourselves to spar. Walang ibang tao sa gym marahil ay naghahanda para sa ball mamaya.

We did some warm-ups and other preparations on the ring.

"Are you sure about this?" Tanong ko rito.

"Yes."

"You do know that we have a ball to attend later right?"

"I haven't forgotten."

"Okay."

I urged him to do the first move. For someone who doesn't fight, he's good. He knows the basic moves. Surprisingly, he was able to block my attacks.

"You're good." Sabi ko rito.

"Not quite."

Tinuloy namin ang pag-atake sa isa't isa. To do the final move, I swiped his feet off the ground and so he landed on the ring's floor with a thud. I turned my back on him so when I felt him hold my hand and pulled me, I wasn't prepared at all. Bumagsak ako sa katawan nito.

Both of us are still catching our breaths.

"Thank you for indulging me." Sabi nito.