5

When his heat kicked in he had locked himself in his room, making sure to use the security chain and the bar. He had moved his nest to his bed and after he removed his clothes he laid down in it and breathed in Louis' Alpha scent until the heat overpowered him.

He whined impatiently while he found his dildo. Slick dripped down his thighs and he was so horny that he thought that he might pass out. His mind slipped away when he shoved the dildo deep inside and helped himself come over and over again.

In the room opposite his, Louis was pacing back and forth. He was sweating like a pig and removed his t-shirt. He could faintly hear the sounds of Harry pleasuring himself. He liked that sound. It was like it was calling for him. He tried to open the door but it was locked. He grunted in frustration. He had an Omega to get to.

His rut kicked in for real and he fell to his knees. He grabbed his dick and started to pump, fucking his fist, imagining it being an Omega. An Omega with green eyes. He shook his head in confusion. His mind slipped and he couldn't remember more than the raging heat that rushed through his body making him climax over and over again.

Harry came to his senses five days later. He was covered in his own spunk and his bladder was about to burst. All his human needs washed over him. His stomach growled.

He grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist. He unlocked his door and poked his head outside to make sure that the coast was clear.
He hurried over to the bathroom and passed Louis' door when Louis opened it, wearing a towel as well.

Harry stopped in his tracks.
"Oops!"

"Hi." Louis said.

Harry glanced at him. He both looked and smelled like sex. It affected him post-heat.

Louis' nostrils flared and he let out a low growl and gripped the door frame tightly.
"Sorry. I just came out of my rut and you smell... just take a shower okay?"

"Yeah." Harry agreed with a trembling voice and rushed to the bathroom.

He closed the door and leaned his back against it, trying to breathe. He stumbled to the toilet and took a wee before he jumped in the shower to wash away the evidence of his heat. A knock on the door made him jump.
"I'm sorry. I'm about to wet myself. Can I come in?" Louis asked.

"Yeah." Harry agreed.

Louis rushed into the bathroom and headed for the toilet. Harry realized that he had forgotten to lock the door behind him. He turned off the water and reached for the towel on the floor and wrapped it around his waist before he stepped out of the shower. Louis flushed the toilet and turned around. Their eyes got stuck on each other. Louis still smelled like sex and Harry could feel his slick form.

He could see Louis' pupils dilate. It was probably his inner Alpha reacting to his Omega scent, but he had just showered so his scent shouldn't be overwhelming.
"You should get out. From the bathroom I mean. I have to get out of Alpha mode." Louis finally said.

Harry nodded his head and rushed out of the bedroom. He entered his room and threw on a t-shirt and some sweatpants before he stripped the bed from the dirty sheets, destroying his nest in the process. He put everything in the laundry basket and carried it to the bathroom. He stopped outside Louis' room on the way. He better wash his sheets too.

As soon as he opened the door and stepped inside the strong Alpha scent overpowered him. His legs gave in and he fell to the floor, rutting his hips helplessly while slick soaked his pants.
"Harry? Are you okay?" Louis asked behind him.

"I was gonna take your sheets to wash them. The room smells too much of you in rut. My inner Omega..." Harry whined. He was so ashamed to be out of control that his inner Omega was getting in distress.

Two strong arms picked him up and carried him out of there. He clung to Louis and he couldn't stop whimpering. Louis sat down on the sofa and wrapped his arms around him and pressed Harry's nose to his neck.
"Calm down Haz." He mumbled.

Harry breathed in his scent. Louis must be letting out calming pheromones because he could feel how his inner Omega relaxed.
"Thanks, Lou. I'm not gonna make that mistake again." Harry mumbled.

Louis chuckled lightly.
"Yeah, we'll figure out stuff like this as it goes."

Harry realized that his slick had soaked Louis' towel. He blushed and got out of his lap.
"I'm sorry about that." He said and pointed aimlessly at Louis' towel.

Louis put a hand over his crotch.
"Don't worry about it. It's natural. Ehm, maybe you can load the washing machine while I get dressed? I'll remove my bed linen and open a window. Wanna order pizza?"

"Yes please." Harry smiled. He went to change his trousers before he put in a load of laundry. He held his breath when Louis came to dispose of his dirty sheets.

Harry made his bed and opened the window. When he walked out to the living room Louis was waiting for him. Harry sat down next to him and cuddled closer. Louis smelled like himself again. Alpha but not sex craving Alpha. Their pizza arrived. Louis had ordered for him. They put on a movie and just had a lazy day in front of the tv.