10

Niall had bought him a bigger vibrator for his birthday which had made him mortified then but now, two weeks later when it was time for his heat he couldn't be more grateful. He had built his nest and locked himself inside his bedroom. He could hear Louis going at it and his inner Omega whimpered. He wanted him so badly that it physically hurt him.

The new vibrator helped him through the worst and five days later he was relieved that was finally over for this time around. Pizza and snuggles awaited him in the living room after he had showered and put his dirty sheets in the washing machine.

March and April went fast since they both had to study hard for their finals. Harry couldn't believe that they had passed two years of College already. Louis has started to discuss the future, what they would do after College. He included Harry in those plans, saying we and us, like it was a given that they would still live together.

They passed their exams and Harry experienced yet another excruciating heat alone. He had thought about leaving his door wide open so Louis couldn't resist him but he couldn't do that to Louis and his own heart wouldn't be able to take yet another rejection afterward.

They returned to Doncaster after the summer and Harry got a job in an ice cream shop. Louis didn't keep his distance this time and they had the best summer in ages and it went by too fast.

After another heat in the middle of August they returned to school for their final year. Harry's hair was long now, curls framing his face. Louis had asked for permission to cut his and Harry agreed, feeling comfortable now. He even felt pretty.

August turned into November and he hated his heats now. He decided that it was time to start with suppressants because he didn't want to experience a lonely heat like that ever again. The thought of finding someone that could help him through it hadn't crossed his mind. He was still hopelessly in love with Louis.

Christmas arrived and they spend it like they always did, going between each other's houses, waking up together on Christmas morning.

He went to see a doctor when he returned to London to get suppressants. He picked them up in the Pharmacy and smiled. Maybe life would get a little easier from now on?

They skipped the big party on his birthday and he went out to dinner with Louis. They had a lovely evening. He informed him that he had started taking suppressants. Louis was a little surprised by it but supported his choice.

He woke up bathing in sweat the day his heat was supposed to start. He immediately recognized the signs and gasped. No! He was on suppressants. He wasn't supposed to go into heat. He hurried over to his door and locked it and then he texted Louis, letting him know that he was going into heat. Louis replied questioning it, since he was taking suppressants. Harry wrinkled his eyebrows and then it hit him. The only time suppressants didn't work was when you had found your soulmate. He stared at his phone. He wasn't even that shocked. Deep down he had always known but he had refused to acknowledge it. Fuck!

In March Louis started to stay out late and he slept in his own room. Two weeks later Harry got the reason behind it when a girl he had never seen before was sitting in his spot on the sofa.
"Uhm, hi?"

The girl giggled. She was an Omega. A very cute, petite Omega. Louis came out from the bathroom.
"Oh, you're home. Great! Harry, I would like you to meet my girlfriend Eleanor." Louis smiled.

The world stopped for a moment.
"Girlfriend?"

"Louis! I thought Harry was your best friend? Haven't you told him about me?" The girl giggled.

"He is!" Louis said.

"It's nice to meet you. I'm gonna be in my room. Ehm, I need to study." Harry said, forcing his voice to sound calm even if he was screaming on the inside.

He hurried over to his room and closed the door behind him. He laid down on his bed and cried, muffling the sound with his pillow. Louis had dated in high school but it had never been serious. He had never called anyone his girlfriend before.

He spent two months trying to keep away from them as much as possible. Eleanor was always there and she seemed to be glued to Louis always sitting in his lap.

The final stroke that broke him completely was when Louis asked if they could talk. He looked up from his book and nodded his head so Louis came and sat on his bed.
"So my rut is coming up in a week and I'm planning on asking Eleanor to spend it with me here."

Harry's mouth fell open and then he got angry.
"No way in hell! We promised each other that we wouldn't do that. Bring someone else into our apartment."

"That was like three years ago! Eleanor is my girlfriend!" Louis argued upset.

"Then spend it at her place!" Harry shouted.

"She lives in the Omega dorm. We can't!" Louis shouted back.

Harry got up and walked out of the apartment and slammed the door behind him. He walked over to Niall without caring that it wasn't safe for him to walk alone and he broke down as soon as Niall let him in and told him everything.