2.

"You what?!", I asked angrily.
"It's for the better. You can't continue acting up like that. Your teacher even called me yesterday saying that if you keep skipping classes you have to repeat the year!", my dad snapped back.
"That doesn't give you the right to do something like that! You know exactly how much I hate guardian angels", I exclaimed, my balled fists shaking from anger.
"That was the only option for you", my mom tried to convince me, but I stayed harsh.
"You're the worst", I mumbled and rushed to my room, leaving my family behind. My dad shouted something after me, but I was too angry to listen to it.

Once in my room, I turned the music all the way up and tried to ignore reality for a minute. I was so angry at my parents for doing something without my consent. Especially signing me up for a programme I would hate for sure. Can't they just accept that I don't share their way of thinking?

I spent the rest of the day in my room, distancing myself from my family, until I eventually fell asleep.

The next day I decided for once to not skip classes. My mom was up early and even made breakfast for us. My sister was sitting at the table eating, while playing something on her phone. My mom looked at me, signaling to also take a seat, but since I was still mad at them, I just grabbed an apple and stormed out the apartment.

The way to school didn't take long. Since I was already late I decided to sneak through the window. I made it to one of the windows at the second floor, but sadly one of the guards found me.
"Hey, you! If that isn't Park Sunghoon! Don't you already have enough late arrivals?", he flew over to me and wrote me down in his notebook.
"Be satisfied that I even came to school", I just rolled my eyes.
"Imputed as always", the guard uttered. "By the way the principle wanted to see you, because of your absent days", he added. I just sighed.

Inside the building I immediately went to the principle since I don't really have anything better to do. The only reason I came to school was to avoid my family. Besides Jay stopped skipping classes since we were seniors now and he didn't want to repeat the year.

I opened the big door and stared at the principle, that lifted her gaze from the papers.
"So knocking isn't a thing anymore?", she asked in a passive-aggressive tone. I just took a seat in front of her and crossed my arms.
"The guard says you're looking for me", I changed the topic.
"Name?", she asked short.
"Park Sunghoon", I replied. She scrolled through a big book for a second, until she found my name.
"122 absent days, 56 absent hours and 99 late arrivals... Do you know what this means?", the principal read aloud and looked at me with anticipation.
"I'll repeat the year, obviously", I grinned triumphantly, since I knew I was right and that she could do nothing against it.
"I knew you would say that", she nodded and stood up. Walking over to a board that stood in the corner of the room. I raised my eyebrow curiously. She turned the board around and showed me a graphic she probably made herself. "As you can see this is a diagram I made for students like you to make you realize that this isn't like you think", she started. She pointed at one of the boxes. "This is the way for students that had a lot of absence days, because of health reasons. Those students get another chance by repeating their senior year", she said and followed the lines with her finger, "However they only get this chance once!" I yawned as I didn't come to school to get lectured. "Then there are students that have so many absent days that are none excused that the school doesn't give them a second chance", the principle went on and pointed at the other box.
"And now?", I snapped.
"Those students", she walked back to her desk and leaned forward to look down at me, "don't have the possibility to graduate and therefore are forced to leave the school." I chuckled. As if they'd really kick me out...
"You can't just kick me out! Also don't I get some form of warning before?", I replied nonchalantly.
"You already had many warnings, but since you never came to school we couldn't deliver them to you. You have a way too big absence gap, so that most of your classes can't be graded. Meaning we cannot let you graduate under these conditions. I'm sorry Park Sunghoon, but this school can't provide for you anymore. You may leave for good", the principle just coldly replied. Suddenly reality hit me and I realized that they are really kicking me out right now.
"Wait, I only have three month of my senior year left! I still have time to come regularly!", I panicked.
"No, actually you can't save your grades that easily. You missed more than ¾ of your exams and classes. You can try applying at another school, but considering how your certificate looks like, it's going to be hard", she said and sat back down, focussing on her paper work from before.
"But there must be something I can do!", I demanded, smashing my hands on the table. She looked at me and raised an eyebrow.
"Actually there is something you can do to get a graduation", she started. Interested and relieved I sat back down, listening attentively. "You could do a form of social work, while doing inter study. It's a lot more time consuming then simply going to school, but it could be something for you", she responded.
"What kind of social work?", I questioned. She put down her pen.

"Something like a guardian angel program."

/writer's note/

Soo I finally got to publish another ff after it's been dusting in the corners!

I literally started this ff two years ago, but since my writer's blockages started accumulating, I was too afraid to publish anything as to not let down the readers. However I do feel confident this time and I really hope you enjoy this story!