13.

Sunghoon pov:

Back in my room I saw Jake sitting on his bed, while doing something on a tablet. I sighed took out my tablet to write the report. He probably noticed that I was tensed, as he looked over to me.
"How's it going?", he asked.
"I don't know. I can't tell if he's happy or not. I tried spending time with him and do things with him he always wanted to do, but I think he really does need human friends, but I also don't know how I could help him with that. Ah, it's frustrating!", I exclaimed and sighed annoyed.
"So you're worried about him now?", he grinned.
"Of course! He-... I'm just doing the mission", I quickly changed my answer mid sentence, my cheeks blushing a little. Jake kept grinning at me as he noticed it. "W-What?", I stuttered flustered.
"Nothing", he laughed.
"So do you have an idea?", I quickly changed the topic.
"Well, you can't force him to befriend some random people, so I guess the only thing you can do right now is to just keep doing whatever you're doing right now", he replied serious again.
"You think so?", I asked. He nodded confidently, so I just thought I'd believe him for now.

I spent the rest of the day playing random games on my phone and watching videos and I quickly came to realize that doing these for hours gets boring. When it started to get darker I decided to go out a little.

Outside I flew up to a random building and sat down at the borders of the rooftop. I then stared at the skyline. Looking at the dark green sky made me miss the earth's night sky. The stars in the dark blue sky were definitely prettier to watch than a plain dark green. I looked down on my watch. What Sunoo must be doing right now...? I was ready to push the button, when I realized that it must be late for him too. Since I didn't want him to get in trouble because of me again, I decided to stay on my planet for now. Sunoo... The fact that I was bored and he was the first person I thought about... Before I got to know him I thought he would be the most boring person I would meet. But as I got to know him better, he seems like a really fun person to be around. Especially when he's complaining about something. I chuckled at the memory of him being sulky. Then I realized what I was doing and quickly shook my head. I should stop thinking about unnecessary things and instead focus on the mission. After all I only know him to graduate. Besides I'm never going to see him again after these three months anyway. Thinking about it made me suddenly sad. Spending so much time with him made me forget that we come from two different worlds. I sighed and looked down. Feeling exhausted of my thoughts I got up and flew back to my dormitory.

There I sneaked in as Jake was already sleeping. I quickly changed my clothes and also went to sleep.

The next three days were as always. I stayed close to Sunoo and spent the day with him. The weekend was more fun then the weekdays as we got to do some things outside of school. Sunoo showed me a cat café as for some reason he really wants me to like these living things and I must admit they are pretty okay, but still scary. Also that guy we saved from those weird wannabe thugs vanished again, as if he never went to this school. In the mornings we also didn't see him at that alley close to the school, so Sunoo assumed that these older guys finally left him alone.

Sunoo and I were at the cafeteria during lunch break. As we sat down I looked around the room, while Sunoo was talking about something.
"Did you even listen?", he suddenly asked me. I finally turned to him and raised my eyebrows.
"Nope", I shrugged my shoulders.
"Ugh, why am I even trying", Sunoo sulked and crossed his arms. I giggled seeing him like that.
"By the way, how's your story going?", I changed the topic. Sunoo once told me that he writes some sort of story on an online platform, but we never spoke about it again so I just took the chance to talk about it.
"You remember me talking about it?", he looked surprised.
"I remember everything about you", I jokingly flirted. Taken aback he turned red as a tomato and leaned back.
"What the hell...", he just uttered, making me laugh.
"So?", I followed up.
"I have a writer's blockage whatsoever", he sighed.
"What's the story about?", I questioned and stole Sunoo's apple juice.
"I don't wanna say it", he shook his head.
"Why? Are you writing smut fanfictions?", I joked laughing and nibbled the tip of the straw of the juice box.
"What? No! How do you even know what this is?", he exclaimed shocked, turning even redder than before, making me laugh harder.
"We also have internet on my planet", I replied, still laughing from his reaction.
"No, I don't write fanfictions for the record. I just don't wanna talk about it because it's embarrassing", Sunoo cleared, calming down from his shock.
"You're just not used of talking about your interests. That's not embarrassing it's just something new you haven't done before", I explained. He looked at me a little shocked, as if I just exposed some secret of his, a slight blush flashing his face. I finished the juice box, while getting up, "Finish up or you gotta be late again."

After the lunch break and a few other hours of me just watching Sunoo participating in class, I walked him home. We were close to the bus stop when he suddenly stopped walking. Confused I looked at him.
"You can go home earlier this time, Sunghoon", he said.
"Why?", I questioned.
"Just because... I wanted to do something before going home and you don't have to follow me for this", he stuttered, obviously not good at lying. I had an eyebrow raised, but still took the hint.
"If you say so", I just replied. We bid goodbye to each other, before I pushed the button on the watch.