Synopsis

WARNING:🔞⚠️

What is life of a Casanova?

Being a boy who is single is not a joke because Everytime he will see a woman he will bedded that girl like Dexton Madrigal who always play with girls feelings and who always want a countless woman who he can be bedded.

Madeline Santiago is a girl who lives simply life,she have a nice and decent work,and she was beautiful even if she is not rich.And she always believe that once a cheater always a cheater because of his ex-boyfriend.

Dexton Madrigal was a well-known casanova,he was a fun run.After fun he will run,but that was an agreement from him and from the girl that he bedded.He was also a good-looking man that's why he was head-turner guy.He was also an owner of Madrigal Corporation that sells an high-tech gadgets with his brother

But what if,Madie and Dexton cross a path?will Madie became a lover of Casanova or will she be forever hate a playboy?and will Dexton change being a playboy to one-woman-man?

-----

A/N:KALMAHAN PO NATIN KAPAG NATAPOS KO NG ISULAT ANG BS 2 AY TSAKA KO SISIMULAN ANG STORY NA 'TO.

AND REMINDERS PO SA LAHAT NG NAGBABASA NG BILLIONAIRE SERIES AY MERON PO AKONG STORY NA GANTO SA DREAME,ANDOON PO LAHAT KOMPLETO WALANG LABIS WALANG KULANG,DINAGDAGAN KO LANG NG SPECIAL CHAPTER TULAD PO NG BS 1 MERON NA PO IYONG SPECIAL CHAPTER.

HINDI KO PO DITO IPOPOST ANG MGA SPECIAL CHAPTER KADA SERIES.

AYON LANG,THANKS BESHIES.