|chapter 12|the dorm and sleep|

*•:∆^°×°^∆:•*

*•:∆^°×°^∆:•*

THE FIRST YEARS STEP INTO THE COMMON ROOM. They all immediately look around, taking and savoring in everything they can. Severus is in fact one of them. No matter how much he hides his interest and surprise at the room he stepped in, he has not been here in such a long time. He has never even been in Ravenclaw's common room because there was no reason for him to go inside. But now he was standing there with his new housemates and roommates.

The room he was standing in was round and very wide. The walls were cream color and royal looking with some gold details and bookshelves built inside of them. They had a bunch of books that seemed to have a bunch of different things written inside. The walls had graceful arched windows that had places to sit on the windowsills, with blue, little bit sparkling silk hanging from the ceiling. The ceiling itself was dark blue and full of charmed stars that seemed to move around and sometimes even formed constellations. A huge white chandelier was lightly swaying side to side, seemingly being rocked by wind lightly. Below was a fluffy light blue carpet that reflected the stars like water would and had a round glass table in the middle of it. The table had a cloth laid on it with three blue empty bottles that had candles placed in them. There were also a few couches and armchairs with cushions and gold outlines.

On one side was a fireplace with the Ravenclaw's emblem above and on the other stood a white enchanted piano that played a gentle melody Behind it was another tiny library and a door in the middle with a big sign that said 'prefects and head boy/girl' on it. On the next side stood a statue of a woman - Rowena Ravenclaw. Behind it was stairs that led to a tiny extra platform that was not big enough to be a second floor. It had a bunch of shelves filled with books, but at some parts there seemed to stand some random items. Snape thought that he could even see a sock up there if his vision was not lying. The other kids were looking around too. Most of them with admiration in their eyes and dopey smiles on their faces. All of them seemed very happy to be in the magical world, and Severus was just happy to be here with a second chance.