Chapter 1 New Animatronic

G Freddy's POV
Me and the gang were waiting for a new animatronic, we heard his name was Montgomery Gator. We were waiting at the loading dock when a truck pulled in, we saw a crate being unloaded from the back (man was it huge), a man dropped the crate off and left "I'll get the crowbar" said Roxy, "I'll go help her" added Chica. The both of them headed to look for a crowbar, As I went up to the crate, there was a tag that said Montgomery Gator for Freddy Fazbears Mega Pizza Plex. "So his we were correct," I said, a few minutes later Roxy and Chica showed up with the crowbar. "Found it", exclaimed Roxy "Alright let's get this crate opened," I said, after prying the box open we got the animatronic out and powered it on.
Monty's POV
I was powered on to see a bear, a wolf, and a chicken, the chicken smelled horrible though, kinda like rotten pizza. "Hello I'm Freddy and these are my friends, Roxy, and Chica. "Hello," said Chica, "Hey," said Roxy. "Hey," I said. I was kinda nervous at first but when I got to know them they were pretty nice, especially Freddy even though we just met he's pretty cute. His sweet smile and just everything about him are amazing but I am just gonna keep these feelings to myself for now.
TIME SKIP
Roxanne's POV
Monty has been here for a couple of days now he's pretty nice and can be a bit mean, sometimes he acts strange around Freddy, when he's near him he holds his tail and he always zones out. I think he has feelings for Freddy, *wink wink*
To be honest it's not that surprising I mean Monty acts only weird around him, nobody is we word around me 🥹, I'm going to ask Monty about his (totally not obvious) feelings about Freddy.