Chapter 3 Dinner

Monty's POV
For my dinner with Freddy, I wore a black tuxedo with a red tie, I wore my usual star sunglasses and put cologne on, (even though I didn't need to) I don't know why I wanted to look my best for some dinner, but anyways, I was ready and started heading out of my room to the kitchen when I bumped into someone, "OW, what the hell!?" I yelled, "S-sorry" Freddy replied, I immediately regretted yelling when I knew it was Freddy, "W-whatever," I said, I looked at Freddy he was wearing, a black tuxedo but there was a hole on his chest I was flustered, I assumed his chest was too big, but at the same time I think Freddy caught me looking, "Um Monty?" Freddy said, it took me a second to respond, "Oh uh sorry I zoned out" I replied anxiously rubbing the back of my head, "Why were you looking at my c-chest?" Freddy asked, I froze I didn't know what to say, "W-what do you mean I just zoned out that's all, why are you being so noisy?!" I said annoyed, (I didn't mean to be),, " Ok jeez don't have to be rude it was just a simple question." Freddy replied, I felt horrible, I stood up dusting myself off, Do you uh, want to walk together?" I asked, (and maybe hold hands), "Uh sure, we're having the dinner together anyway." Freddy replied followed with a smile, I blushed, his smile was cute. "STOP THINKING THIS STUFF MONTY!" I yelled in my mind.
Freddy's POV
I don't know what Monty was doing zoning out or l-looking at my chest, either way, I wanna get this dinner done.
While we were walking Monty was weirdly close to me and his hand was kinda skinning mine, so I moved mine away a little, once we got there there was a table with a candle, roses and I saw Roxy and Chica dressed as waiters. "Hello boys what would you like to eat?" Roxy asked, "I guess I will have cheese pizza" I replied, "I will have pepperoni pizza" Monty replied. "Ok coming right up, Chica go get the pizzas please," Roxy asked "Kk" replied Chica. "So Freddy, how are you?" Monty asked me "Good, you?" I replied "Good myself" Monty replied "So um Freddy I h-have something to tell you," Monty said "Well I'm here anytime you can tell me anything" I replied, Monty was quiet at first but then he said something I thought he would have never said. "Freddy Fazbear I love you.." Monty said I didn't know what to say I was just silent "Y-you don't like me do you?..." Monty said "Monty no-" Next thing I know he flips the table and leaves. "I do like you Monty I do..."