Chapter 7

A couple of days later a new animatronic was coming, his name was Glamrock Bonnie. The crew was waiting at the front entrance for the new animatronic, "What animal do you think it is?" Freddy asked. "By the sound of his name I wanna say a Bunny," Roxy replied. They continued chatting for a while until they heard a car pull in, "That must be them," Chica said. We all waited for a little until a man came in with a box dropped it off and went back to the truck. "Let's get this thing open!" Chica said excitedly. Roxy grabbed a crowbar and started prying the crate open, when we opened it we saw a purple bunny with a red guitar with a star over his eye, they turned him on and welcomed him, "Hi I'm Freddy that gator is Monty, the wolf is Roxanne or Roxy and the chicken is Chica." Freddy said to the bunny, "Hi I'm Bonnie the bunny," He said while waving. "HAHA I GOT HIS SPECIES RIGHT." Yelled Roxy, Chica just chuckled at Roxy's excitement, mean while Bonnie was looking at Monty, Monty looked back at him confused "What are you starting you at?" Monty asked "Uh n-nothing!" Bonnie said nervously, "weird" Freddy thought. "Anyways, come on Bonnie I will show you your room" said Chica they than walked away heading to the rooms, "Is it just me or did he look at you funny?" Asked Roxy "I think he might like you Monty" Freddy said "I don't even like him I like you" said Monty while pulling Freddy close "Well someone is protective" said Freddy pecking Monty's cheek "Ok ok come on love birds let's make lunch!"