Chapter 4

Monty's POV
I was heartbroken, I shouldn't be upset tho I mean it was pretty obvious he didn't like me "UGH WHAT AM I SAYING" I yelled, what are you doing Freddy Fazbear what are you doing to me...
Freddy's POV
I didn't mean to hurt his feelings I just didn't know what to say, I do like him I just was too flustered to speak I better go talk to him.
After walking to Monty's Room
"Monty? You in here?" I asked, "GET OUT!" He yelled, Next thing I know he threw a table at me, "OW WHAT THE HELL MONTY!?" I yelled "Just leave me alone," he said, "Please Monty can we just talk." I replied, he was quiet at first but he said sure. "Monty I didn't mean to be quiet." I said "I understand Freddy you don't like- "I stopped Monty with a kiss, Monty was frozen for a second. "I-i thought you didn't like me..." he said "Well I was gonna say I do love you too" I replied, "YESSSSS" Roxy yelled, I and Monty looked and Roxy and Chica were standing there Roxy was squealing with excitement and Chica stood there surprised. "S-so does this mean we're-" "Yes were dating," I replied, I snuggled into Monty and kissed him one last time.
Time-lapse

No one's POV
It's been a couple of years after Freddy and Monty got together Monty has been getting nicer but at the same time, Chica and Roxy are taking a break from each other they both got into a big fight and thought they should take a break from so on they haven't talked to each other since.