Chapter 6

Monty's POV
After I got my charging station fixed, Freddy came in happily telling me about his idea, "So how about we set them up for dinner?" Freddy asked. "Sure, but are you sure this will go well?" I asked "I'm sure it will, hopefully." He said nervously. "Well I am going to go get dinner ready and how about you find a suit to wear?" He said. "K while I get ready you do that, love you, babe," I said pecking Freddy on the cheek.

Time-lapse

"Go get them and I will wait at the kitchen," said Freddy, "K" I agreed. I went to go find them I first looked at their rooms, weirdly I couldn't find them, "Roxy? Chica?" I yelled, where are they. I went to the bathrooms to check, I was about to knock on the girl's bathroom when I heard Chica and Roxy kissing I just stood there in disbelief, I then walked away to see Freddy. "Freddy!" I yelled. "Yeah?" Freddy replied. "I think we can cancel that date," I said. "What why?!" Freddy exclaimed. "I heard them kissing in the girl's bathroom," I said. Freddy stood there in disbelief also. "Well, that was unexpected," Freddy said. "Let's just give them time, ok," Freddy said. I agreed and gave him a peck on the cheek then headed back to our rooms.