𝗖𝗵. 𝟮𝟬

Small note: check out my new TR x reader story <3

Yuji told you everything that happened. How a curse killed Junpei's mother, he and Nanami fought a curse that convinced Junpei to hurt them, and how he turned into a curse.

"Please help him, Y/n. I believe in you," Yuji held your hands softly.
"O-of course! I'll help him in anyway I can. Do you.. want me to get Nanika out? She's great at healing people," you asked, earning a nod from him.

You both walked out of the room to see Nanami and Gojo sitting down like they were waiting for something. "She'll do it," Yuji sighed. "But this is the only time she's bringing out Nanika, I don't want her or anyone else to get hurt."

Nanami nodded and Gojo stood up to lead you in a separate room from them. You saw Shoko standing in front of a purple-looking curse. You gasped when you saw him. "J-junpei?!" Shoko sighed and nodded. "Please take care of him." And with that, she left the room.

The curse was looking up at you with saddened eyes. You couldn't stand it, tears filling up your eyes. "Junpei.. I'll fix this!"

'Nanika, please come out. I need your powers to turn Junpei back into a human. He's very special to me! I'm begging you..'

And with that, you felt everything going black while Nanika took over.

。。。

"Nanika is very powerful," Shoko explained. "It's not safe to be inside this building while she's healing Junpei."

They left to go outside. After a few minutes, there was an insane amount of cursed energy coming out from the building. Even Gojo was  surprised.
"Woah," Yuji's mouth was wide opened. The curse inside him was watching in excitement.
'So.. this is her true powers, huh?" Sukuna smirked. 'Heh.. I'll get her on my side in no time. We can rule this world together.'

。。。

You came back to your body and saw Junpei sitting on the ground.. naked.
"J-JUNEPI!!" You smiled and ran to hug him.
"Y-Y/n! Oh.. I'm naked right now," Junpei patted your back.
"O-oh.. uh.. uhm," you looked around to see Shoko's coat on a chair. You quickly got up and handed him the coat. His face was bright red and was shaking to put on the coat.
"Thank you, Y/n. I really don't know what I'd do without you."
"Yeah, it's no problem. You're my friend and Nanika would do anything for my friends," you smiled.

。。。

Shoko was taking care of Junpei in the other room while you were sitting with the three men.

"Y/n-chan~! You're so strong," Gojo said, squishing your cheeks.
"Stop, I'm really drained right now!" You pouted.
"Leave her alone, Gojo." Nanami said, looking down on the newspaper he was reading.
"Ah, Y/n. I actually need to talk to you about something again," Yuji gave you a saddened smile.
"Again? Okay.."

You both got up to go to the other room.

...

"What's up, Yuji?" You sat down next him and hugged his arm.
"Can you switch to Nanika?"
"Why?"
"I need to talk to her," he patted your head.
"Oh, uh.. sure."

Nanika took control of you super quick, she loved Yuji. And now he wants to talk to her? She couldn't be anymore excited!

"Yuji~"
"Nanika.."
"Yuji~ pat my head!"
'Damn, why is this so hard? If I tell her, she'll be heartbroken.. but I need to this to keep her safe.'
"You can't come out anymore."

Nanika stared at him for a second and thought he must be joking.
"I love Yuji~!"
His eyes widened, he started to tear up.
"Stop! you can't come out anymore."
"I love Yuji! I love Yuji~."
"Never come out again!" Yuji yelled softly. "Got it?!"

Nanika's eyes started to tear up and she started crying. "'Kay.."
Yuji watched you as you turned back into yourself.
"Now, Y/n can be free and safe,"  he thought as he pulled you into a hug. 'I'm sorry Nanika.. I'm so sorry!'

"Yuji.. did you make Nanika cry?!" You got up from your seat and yelled at him.
"Huh? Uh, well.."
"She's all huddled up, crying! Apologize to her!"
"But.."
"If you're nice to me, you have to be nice to Nanika too!" Tears started pouring from your eyes. "If you're going to protect me, you have to protect Nanika too! IF YOU'RE MEAN TO NANIKA, THEN I HATE YOU!" You screamed and slapped him on his cheek super hard. He was silent for a second and looked at you again with a red cheek.

"Y-Y/n.. thank you. I don't know what I was thinking. I was too anxious about you getting hurt and the higher ups taking you away," he admitted. "I want to apologize to Nanika. I'm so sorry."

"F-fine," you wiped your tears away and sat next to him again. You closed your eyes, trying to get Nanika to come back.

"I'm sorry, Nanika. I convinced myself that it was for Y/n's own good and said some really mean things to you, I'm really sorry. I promise to protect you and we'll always be together with the others. Kugisaki, Fushiguro, Gojo-sensei, and Nanami-kun! So, please come back out again."

Your hair started flowing, you felt Nanika coming back out again. She opened her eyes and saw Yuji and started to tear up again. "Will you forgive me for being such a bad friend?" Yuji asked, his eyes filled with tears.

"..'Kay"

'Kay"