- Introduction -

This is a My Hero Academia fanfiction that takes place at the beginning of season one and goes from there.

I own the characters Astrid Aizawa, Freeze Zone, and Kaiya Nora (Astrid's mother). [This list will grow as the fanfic progresses]

Please note that none of the art you see belongs to me unless otherwise stated.

-

This is the second installment in the Daughter of the Hero series. Check out the first one if you haven't read it already using this link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/290967013-daughter-of-the-hero

About The Main Character

Name: Astrid Kaiya Aizawa
Age: 15 [First appearance]
Personality: Introverted, quiet, and clever, Astrid is a strategic, logical thinker most of the time who can be stubborn as hell. Once she sets her mind to something, she can become relentless at achieving her goal. She doesn't make friends very easily, and has a very monotone voice like her father. Astrid is fiercely loyal and protective of those she is close to. The resemblance to her father and his personality is uncanny, though she often reminds Aizawa (and others) of her mother.
Quirk: Nightmare – She can create terrifying illusions of fears by bending mist/smoke and light. If she touches the person she's using her quirk on, she can inflict pain/sensations through the fear but while doing so, she cannot blink. She can sense subtle changes in emotion and thought, though this aspect of her quirk is not yet strengthened enough to be useful on a large scale.
Appearance: Astrid stands at about 5'7" with a slim, athletic and intimidating build, long ink black hair, and a set of hard emerald eyes. She has fair-toned skin and a light spray of gentle freckles over her nose and cheeks.

 She has fair-toned skin and a light spray of gentle freckles over her nose and cheeks

-

Now buckle up, and enjoy the ride! Oh, and watch out for cliffhangers...

- Lilly