♢𝔗𝔴𝔬♢

You sat in your chair shocked as your mother poured the Golden Guard tea, offering him mini cakes and cookies.

What is he doing here??? Did he need something?? Oh my gosh he's in my house! What do I do? Is something wrong?

Finally your moms left, but he insisted they stay, and so they sat down. It turned to silence.

"So what brings you here, Golden Guard?" You mother, Jana finally asked, breaking the silence.

Hunter smiled. "I'm here on the behalf of the emperor. He wanted me to ask you if it would be alright if Mx. Y/n could study in the Boiling Isles for a while until it's time for them to take the throne, or when the emperor thought they were trained enough. It would be a great opportunity to get stronger, and they would be able to learn leadership skills."

Wait what? You looked at him. I get to spend time with Hunter on the Boiling Isles and not have to deal with school?

"Oh my! Leadership skills? Training to become stronger? That's great, but..." Your mom, Isabella, hesitated.

"But?" Hunter asked politely.

"What about Y/n's schooling?"

Dang it.

He picked up a cookie sniffing it and taking a bite. "Oh, that can be covered too. You see, there's this really good school my...friend...goes to. Hexide is it's name," He said after a moment of chewing.

"And you could be a powerful witch, too, if you choose a coven track at that school." He said turning to you, not wanting to leave you out of the conversation. "It could help you out, when you train."

"Wait, how does that work?" You ask. "I only have my magic when I have this crystal." You held up a small green stone you keep in a pouch, incase you forget your staff. You accidentally chipped it a few years back and when you held the tiny crystal you also accidentally teleported into the kitchen.

You learned that you didn't need a staff, you just needed to keep the crystal on you.

He stared at it. "That's fascinating. Could you tell me how magic works here? Because on the titan, we have the nine covens since the titan provides the magic."

Isabella lit up. "Of course! So there are these three stones we call the Noel Stones..."

You zone out, you heard this a million times. You only tune in when you hear,

"That's amazing!"

You look at Hunter and said, "What about you? What are the nine covens?"

Hunter smiled at you and your heart flipped. "Oh, yeah! There are nine covens on the Boiling Isles, there's the Abomination Coven. Witches in the Abomination Coven can create, summon, and control abominations to do their bidding, and more powerful witches can even use abomination matter to create constructs, teleport, or even assume an abomination-based form..." He sounded like he memorized it.

"Then there's the Bard Coven. The Bard Coven focuses on manipulating the environment using musical instruments. Bards can use music to create a variety of effects such as inducing sleepiness and even take control of witches listening to their music," He explained.

"There's the Beast Keeping Coven where it focuses on the taming and control of the various beasts on the Boiling Isles. They can also command the various creatures on the isles to do their bidding, summon beasts, and even enhance their own abilities to the point where they rival a beast's."

You grinned. "That's so cool!"

He laughed. "Yes, it is. Now, the Construction Coven focuses on creating earth-based constructs and various construction projects on the isles. Construction Coven witches can create tools and pillars from earth and also use power glyphs to boost their strength and magic...my friend uses glyphes, only though,"