♢𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶♢

"Y/n, what the fuck?" 

Was the first thing your mom, Isabella, said. Jana touched her wife's arm. 

"Calm down, Isa." She looked at you. "But seriously, Y/n, what the fuck? You kidnapped some emperor's nephew and came here?"

Isabella looked at Jana. "Well, if I'm being honest, that's understandable. From what Y/n told us, Belos was a dick. Plus he had that Kikimora bitch perform a torture spell on our kid, AND HUNTER. Like what the fuck?"

Jana paused. "Riiight. Yeah, that torture spell on my CHILD, WHO THE FUCK HAS THE BALLS TO DO THAT?" She yelled.

The guards jumped and Jana stood abruptly. "Mango, come here." She said to a guard in orange. 

Mango moved from his post and shakily came over. "Yes, my queen?"

"You know how to send people letters by burning them, correct?" She asked kindly. Mango, who was about four years younger than you, twelve, nodded. 

"Yes, ma'am."

You smiled at Mango. He was the youngest guard in your parent's history. He was hired by your mothers because how smart and advanced he was in magic for his age. And though he was twelve, he was actually pretty small. He was four feet nine inches. His crystal was red.

"Could you grab me a piece of paper, Y/n?" Jana asked. You nodded and grabbed a piece of paper from the back room with a quill, curious on what she was going to do. 

"Mango, this is your calligraphy test. Write down what I say." Jana said gently.  Mango stood taller and nodded and grabbed the quill from me, and putting the paper to the table.

"To Emperor Belos of the Boiling Isles," Jana started. You peeked over at his paper and raised your eyebrows. Wow...he did even better than me when I was twelve. 

𝕿𝖔 𝕰𝖒𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖔𝖗 𝓑𝖊𝖑𝖔𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝓑𝖔𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕴𝖘𝖑𝖊𝖘,

Jana nodded. "It had come to my attention that you used physical abuse and torture on my child, Princen Y/n."

𝕴𝖙 𝖍𝖆𝖉 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖒𝖞 𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖚𝖘𝖊𝖉 𝖕𝖍𝖞𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑 𝖆𝖇𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖊 𝖔𝖓 𝖒𝖞 𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖉 𝕻𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊𝖓 𝖄/𝖓.

"Not only that, but you used that on your own nephew. I will not condone this with my own kid, but I will not stand by and watch and hear you hurt this boy."

𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙, 𝖇𝖚𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖚𝖘𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖔𝖓 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖔𝖜𝖓 𝖓𝖊𝖕𝖍𝖊𝖜. 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖉𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖒𝖞 𝖔𝖜𝖓 𝖐𝖎𝖉, 𝖇𝖚𝖙 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖇𝖞 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖜𝖆𝖙𝖈𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖍𝖚𝖗𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖇𝖔𝖞.

"You will apologize to Hunter and my child Y/n, or I will have no choice to take Hunter out your custody. I'm going to do it anyway, but I'd rather you not fight me on it."

𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖆𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖎𝖟𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝕳𝖚𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖒𝖞 𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖉 𝖄/𝖓, 𝖔𝖗 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖓𝖔 𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖎𝖈𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝕳𝖚𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖈𝖚𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖉𝖞. 𝕴'𝖒 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖉𝖔 𝖎𝖙 𝖆𝖓𝖞𝖜𝖆𝖞, 𝖇𝖚𝖙 𝕴'𝖉 𝖗𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖋𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖒𝖊 𝖔𝖓 𝖎𝖙.

"But if you choose to go against me, and decide to attack my kingdom, I will not hesitate to start a war. Please choose wisely."

𝕭𝖚𝖙 𝖎𝖋 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖌𝖔 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖙 𝖒𝖊, 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖉𝖊𝖈𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖆𝖈𝖐 𝖒𝖞 𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖉𝖔𝖒, 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖍𝖊𝖘𝖎𝖙𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖆 𝖜𝖆𝖗. 𝕻𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖞.

"Sincerely, Queen Jana, and Queen Isabella."

𝕾𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖑𝖞, 𝕼𝖚𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕵𝖆𝖓𝖆, 𝕼𝖚𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕴𝖘𝖆𝖇𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆.

Jana looked at Mango's paper and smiled. "Very good, Mango! Very Good! You pass. Please go ahead and send it."

Mango swelled with pride and nodded. "Yes, ma'am." He rolled up the paper and gripped it, concentrating. The paper caught fire and disappeared.

Hunter watched your moms, shocked. "Mrs. Strongblossom...I...You didn't have to do that-"

Jana touched his shoulder before pulling him in a hug. "I won't let him hurt you anymore, Hunter."

You saw Hunter widen his eyes and saw tears fall down his face- one tear after another. They fell fast. Hunter buried his face in Jana's neck, gripping onto her. 

"Thank you..." He whimpered. "Thank you..."

Jana pulled away with a smile on her face. "No problem. You can stay in the guest room next to Y/n's from now on. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask."

Hunter wiped his eyes and nodded. "Thank you," He repeated. You noogied Mango's hair and he laughed. 

You went up to Hunter. "Come on, Hunter. Let's get you settled down into the castle."

You showed him his room. He widened his eyes.

 He widened his eyes

"I- I can't-"

You snorted. "Don't you tell me you can't take this. You live here now. This is your room."

He looked at you and smiled. "Can I kiss you?"

You flushed and nodded. "Yeah,"

He leaned in and gave you a passionate peck on the lips. "Thank you so much, Love..."

Lil Rascal came from under his cloak and flew around the room. You grinned. Hunter told you about his palismen about a week after you moved to the Boiling Isles. 

"I think Lil Rascal likes it." You laughed.

Hunter hugged you tight. "I like it too, Y/n...I like it a lot. Thank you.."

You hugged him back. "You've been saying thank you a lot today...You don't need to, Hunter. It's your right."

He pulled away and stared at you. "M...My right?"

You felt your cheeks get warm and you nodded. "Yeah..."

He laughed and pulled you on the bed. You both stayed close, cuddling until three hours later. When your mothers called you. 

Belos had responded.