♢𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔱𝔴𝔬♢

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Last Author's note:

Hey besties, last one!

Fun fact about Jana: she loves gold- That's her main color along with red

Fun fact about Jana: she loves gold- That's her main color along with red. She also prefers a bewitched sword made with the green crystal than a staff.

Fun fact about Isabella: She loves cool-badass looking armor. She hates swords, they feel weird in her hand, so she gets a mace! It's made with the green crystal too. For her 17th birthday, Jana made her that shield.

That's your armor, and you prefer a sword and staff- so yeah! That's it. Enjoy the chapter and remember to vote and comment!

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"Princen Y/n! Queen Jana and Isabella!" Mango said rushing to their table. "I was in the bathroom when I got a response from the Emperor!" 

The four of you stood. "Read it, Mango!" Jana said. 

He rolled it open with shaky hands. "To Princen Y/n, I hope you didn't forget our talk before you left. If you can't seem to give me my Golden Guard fine, and I hope you know, Y/n, that I know you stole my grimoire and my notebook-" Mango looked at you, along with everyone else. 

You balled your fists. "It was evidence!" You said defensively. "I was going to tell you after this! What his plan was..."

Jana stood. "And you stole his stuff?"

"He tortured us and suddenly whether I stole his shit or not is more important? I have proof, mom!"

"What proof?!" Jana snapped. 

You took the notebook out your bag and slammed it on the table. "The Day of Unity!" You said angrily.

Isabella looked at the dirty notebook. "The Day of Unity?" She asked quietly.

You hit the cover of the book with your palm. "The Day of Unity is the unification of the Human and Demon Realms for creating a 'utopia' free of wild magic!" You explained. "And that's not it!"

You opened the notebook and pointed at a page. "He's planning on overtaking your thrones in the Saccharine Isles to steal our citizens to put THEM in a coven!" You looked at your parents. "I knew we couldn't trust him since we met him! He wants our people, mom!"

Hunter looked at the book. "When did you get this..?"

You looked at him. "Four weeks before we got here. I used my crystal and made myself invisible before going into his room. Invisibility is the power of Blue crystal." 

Hunter stared at you. "Wait- wait- He didn't catch you?"

"He almost did but I left before he entered his room."