♢𝔖𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫♢

The slumber party lasted until 12am. You got in your sleeping bag and got comfortable. Despite everything that's happened to you yesterday, thanks to Luz and her friends cheered you up. 

You felt happier. You sigh relaxed. Your eyes closed. Everything was calm and quiet.

Cold hands clamp your mouth shut and your eyes snap open. What?! You looked around and in front of you stood a figure. There were two...maybe?

You couldn't reach your crystal and you were still learning to fight with oracle magic without it. You tried to elbow the person who held you. 

Their foot slid back, but still somehow quiet. The kidnapper held you more tighter and secure.

"Mmmph!" You try to yell for help. The person's hands extend to you and you felt sleepy. Your vision blurred before it went dark.

Luz sat up and yawned. She looked at your empty sleeping bag, hummed and looked away. She jumped awake and looked at your sleeping bag to see if what she saw the first time was correct. 

It was empty- What? 

Despite her friends asleep she jumped up and shouted. "Y/N?!" She voice was loud and made everyone wake up scared and shocked.

Luz ignored them and ran down the stairs, her feet hitting them with loud thumps. "MX. Y/N?! PRINCEN Y/N?!"

"Luz, why are you screaming so early??" Eda asked groggily, King sleeping on her head. Everyone lazily went down the stair. 

"Y/n's gone!" Luz yelled. "They're not here! They didn't go back, they couldn't deal with Hunter at the moment, maybe at like six, they'd go back to the castle. And they didn't put up the sleeping bag if they did wake up-- Their clothes are still here!"

"Maybe they went for a walk?" Willow yawned.

Luz looked at her. "No! Y/n wouldn't go anywhere without their crystal ball, OR their little green crystal piece!" Luz said panicked. "Those two things are right by their sleeping bag!"

"Oh dear." Lilith said. "Contact the Golden Guard and the Emperor!"

"Righ-"

Before Luz answered Hunter burst through the door. "Steve told me Y/n's missing!" He said breathless.

"I- How did you get here so fast?"

He waved his hand. "Don't worry about that. I sent out a search party. Let me get a look at the room Y/n was staying in."

Without waiting for their answer, he brushed past them and up the stairs. Luz ran up and her friends followed. Hunter studied their sleeping area when they reached the room.

"There are footprints." Hunter muttered. "Too big for Y/n. There's a small amount of pink and red dust. It might be sleep powder. There's a skid mark, meaning Y/n struggled with something. They were kidnapped."

"What?!"

Hunter stood, anger filling his body but he didn't let it show through his body language, considering how he was wearing his usual uniform.

He turned to Luz. "How could you let this happen?" He snapped. "Y/n is a very important person- heir to the throne. Couldn't you see that people would try and go after the when they realized they weren't under my protection for one night?" 

He groaned, "How could you be so careless? This isn't some random kid, Luz! 

"This is very important witch who is admired and needed on their island! Do you know how much they would cost on the black market? For a princen? Maybe 100,000,000. Maybe more! Do you know what people could use them for? 

"Ransom? A toy? Maid? Slave? Just pain? Why and how could you be so CARELESS!" His voice was raised as he talked until it echoed off the walls.

"O-Okay," Luz said shakily. "Okay, so maybe this was my fault. But if you weren't such a dick to them, they wouldn't have been here in the first place!"

"You invited them over!"

"To get them away from you! AND YOU LET THEM! IF YOU KNEW, KNEW, THAT THIS WAS A POSSIBILITY, WHY DIDN'T YOU SEND MORE GUARDS?"

"I-..." He breathed through his nose. "I didn't think it was necessary since Y/n was surrounded by a bunch of powerful witches." He said quietly. "I guess I was wrong."

"Hunter!-"

Amity grabbed Luz's arm. "Guys, arguing doesn't help! Y/n is still missing! The more time we take, the more they're in danger!"

"Fine." Luz muttered.

"Alright." Hunter grumbled.

"Now, Hunter, can you figure out where they took them and who they are?" Eda asked.

Hunter looked at the ground. "I need more evidence. I don't know where they could be." His eyes land on the crystal ball. "But...maybe... Y/n's oracle track classmates do?"

"Huh?"

Just wanted to update, not my usual 1k-2k