♢𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢♢

TW//Blood, gore, detailed death

You have been warned.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"Thanks, golden guard. For tonight."

"It was my pleasure, Mx. Strongblossom. And please. Call me Hunter."

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"What is the point of being with Mx. Y/n? Why?"

"Should there be a point of being with someone you love?"

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"If we need to fight- we're going to fight together."

"Thank you..."

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Your side and opposing side stir together as the fight began almost instantly. You and Hunter ran past them and looked around.

"What are we looking for?" He yelled over the fighting, the screams, and the cracks and booms.

You gripped your staff. "The people who are shooting the cannons at the houses!" You yell back. "Is Belos an idiot?! How is he going to get my people on his side if he k...eeps..." Your voice trailed off.

He's trying to intimidate them by killing a few of them...so the rest go without protest...

"Y/n! Over there!" Hunter grabbed your shoulder roughly and pointed in front of you. There Steve was, maskless and ready to load the cannon.

He aimed it at the daycare where there were most definitely kids. You cursed.

"HUNTER!" You screamed. "GO, GO!"

"I'm on it, Y/n!"

You both ran at Steve who widened his eyes. You step on a cart for a boost before jumping up, pointing your staff at him as it starts to glow.

Hunter jumped up and kicked the cannon away from the daycare- making it aim at a meadow nearby. The cannonball shot out before landing into the meadow digging itself in the dirt.

Steve cursed as he looked at the shot. "You ruined it!-"

Idiot. You sneer before spinning with blistering speed and hitting Steve across the head, making his sentence end with a loud cry.

You land on your feet and you allowed more magic to gather in your staff. Steve kicked himself backward as you and Hunter stood over him.

"W-Wait, wait-" He stammered. "Let's talk a-about this!" Steve's brown hair seemed to fizz up when he realized what might happen. His blue eyes widen with terror. "Y-Y/n- H-Hunter! Please-"

You snort. "No." And you shot him in the face, making him fall unconscious.

Willow appeared behind you, "Here!" She said helpfully and used plants and vines to root him to the ground. You smiled at her.

"Thanks, Willow."

She nodded before running off to help Ossie who was being overpowered by two enemy guards.