Figure out what you want

They had just wrapped up another show YN was working through the entire thing making sure everybody was right looking good and feeling good

They had just wrapped up another show YN was working through the entire thing making sure everybody was right looking good and feeling good. Once the special guests left they were supposed to have a meeting the meeting was supposed to talk about who they should get on the show should they repeat people etc etc. Walking into the meeting YN was feeling exhausted. The employees usually dress business casual but they tend to not enforce the dress code too much unless it's a meeting so YN had on a cute black blouse with

 The employees usually dress business casual but they tend to not enforce the dress code too much unless it's a meeting so YN had on a cute black blouse with

She and Justin walked into the meeting together

She and Justin walked into the meeting together ..... just because they got to the door at the same time. Where is their relationship now you may ask? Well, they went right back to the same bullshit the arguing continued but it was worse almost like they didn't like each other even more. Justin Laboy started the meeting.

"Yoooo we pretty much here just to brainstorm people to bring on the show anybody got any ideas. "Well we read the comments to get a lot of the answers we saw a lot of Trey Songz, Meg the stallion, your brothers and/or dad Justin, Charlemagne, Big Latto, Chloe Bailey, t.i those the names I saw the most." One of the producers said "Well damn" Justin said he glance at YN who was clearly zoned out it made him smile. "We should do an episode with both my brothers that might be lit" the meeting continued with different ideas to change the setup so the show could continue to grow. "Any ideas YN you been quiet today" Justin called her out all eyes were on her she had to think fast on her feet. "I think people would enjoy if you guys switched it up and had lady co-host like a Kash Doll someone who would be able to drive the conversation and must people like her get her to ask y'all the questions and you be the guest for a show. And I think both of you should open up and share more of your own stories like you guys do it sometimes but not always... It's supposed to be a safe place so if it's really a safe place show your guest that"

as she was talking other people were saying they liked that idea a lot. Justin La boy started to speak "yeah we'll have to think about that more but that sounds fun Fr you should've been spoke up sitting on that gold mine" shortly after the meeting wrapped up and people started to gather their stuff. "YN could you stay back," Justin asked "uh yeah sure" as everyone cleared out YN and her assistant stayed. "You can go too it's fine," YN said to her assistant. "Okay" "you can actually head home if you were ready" YN smiled at her"thank you...." She walks out

"what did you need sir" "hmmmm sir" "yeah sir" she said with an attitude "you been getting hella disrespectful I get we shared a little moment but that doesn't mean you get to be in your feelings at work" "I was just being respectful and shared a moment? We were drunk nothing special about that and as far as me being disrespectful I'll calm down anything else" he bit his lip at her "mmmm nah I guess not" "nice talk" she smirked walking out of the board room. She went to her office packing her things up heading out before she was stuck with Justin again. But he stopped by her office

"I'm not letting you walk outside alone no matter how much you get on my nerves" "thank you.... I was scared" she let her tough girl act fall for a second she lifted her taser letting him see and they shared a laugh. "Why we can't be like this when people around," he said she rolled her eyes and then just shrugged building her wall back. They headed out stopping at the elevator but then glanced at each other and shook their head no. Walking to the stairs sharing a laugh.

"You looked really good today .... You always look good but..." he started to ramble she smiled "thank you.... You seem nervous" they get to the parking garage he opens the door letting her in. "What would I be nervous about?" " I don't know Chile" she walked to the drivers seat of her car. "Thanks for walking me Justin" "anytime YN" he was lingering "anything else?" "Waiting for your to invite me back over ..... catch a vibe again" she smirked walking back in front of him. "You kissed me..... do you remember? Did you mean too" he leaned in and kissed her again. "What does that tell you" "but you too Fickled for me....playing games " "if you wanna believe that" "it's the truth you put in no effort and you wanna kiss me when we're alone but be screaming at me in the office now that's disrespectful " He kissed her again pulling her closer grabbing her booty. "One more time and I mi—" he cut her off by kissing her again. "Fineee but on your way to my house you need to figure out what the fuck you want ...... okay take your hands off of me nigga."
She pushed his hands away and hopped in her car turning it on. "Hurry up 🙄🙄" he smiled he was gonna make her regret all that shit she be talking.

*at her house on the couch*

"No drinks this time?" "Justin what do you want" "I want to go back to last week when we were able to just sit in here and chill we figured we had a bunch in common but as soon as you get in front of people you start to be rude" "no the fuck I don't I've been talking to you the exact same way this whole time it's just at work you feel like you need to be my boss meanwhile you chill with everybody else but you need to tell me what to do? No you just want too and I'm not that bitch" "that's where you fuckin up at cause I am your boss I do tell you what to do and you better listen or it'll be a issue" he raised his voice and it made her smile and it was in that moment he started to realize the game she was playing and he was all in.

"You can't be bossy with me and laid back with everybody else that's fucked up" "everyone else respects the boundaries I put up but you" "my demeanor may come off aggressive but I'm never being aggressive until you start it.... And I stand by that you not about to act like I'm wrong" "but you are though how you gon sit here and I act like I can't feel some type of way whether it's the way you mean certain things or not it's still the feelings and I feel like you cross boundaries so I have to step ten toes down so you calm down and realize you run everybody in that bitch but me " "crossing boundaries huh.... But you've kissed me a total of four times and haven't given a explanation that's what crossing a boundary is" "was that crossing a boundary?" "don't play dumb with me" "but earlier you claim we ain't share no moment we was just drunk so which one is it?"

"it's fuckin with me and I think you know that" "so I'm sorry it won't happen again" "I didn't say that's what I wanted Justin... you don't fuckin listen" "well tell me what you want you still trying to be hard instead of saying you like the way I kissed you " " No stop gassin yourself I want you to tell me why you would do it in the first place" "the first time you looked like you needed to be kissed" "niggas🙄" she said softly he sighed "this not going the way I wanted it too I didn't wanna argue we do that enough at work"

she calmed down realizing he's actually being sincere and he did just wanna talk to her she wasn't sure why but she was willing to let her guard down. "If I let my guard down don't make me regret it" "I won't of course not" "alright I feel like I do have to be extra aggressive at work because I'm pretty and I have body and people take me less serious all the time in different work fields. So when you come at me loudly it feels like you're undermining me by saying everything I need to do as if I don't know or can't comprehend the things I need to do. I'm damn good at my job and I've never fucked up even you can agree to that." "I do agree with that and I've never thought about you feeling like you had to be aggressive so I'll stop if you stop" "pinky promise?" She smiled and they shared a laugh.
"Pinky promise"

"so with all the shit that's been happening outside of work hours what's that" "you my type and I like that aggression it keeps me on my toes but as your boss I can't be having that......" "I'm your type for what" "I would wanna date you" she squinted her eyes thinking. "Hmmmmmm" "yeah but with the struggles you have maybe you don't wanna mix the two" "nah fuck that we can mix it" he laughed "what?" "I'm down to date you if you stop playing these games with me..... deal?" "Deal"