Disrespectfully

*six months later*

*six months later*

"You slutting me out tonight?"
To catch you up on their relationship they did the dating and the talking and the getting to know each other. They were at the point where they wanted to test the limits and try out fun things. He had fingered her during a meeting at work and they both really enjoyed that. They've had many Late night conversations on what she likes and what he likes and what they both don't like. He had invited himself to come over after work again tonight. She really was hoping for some rough sex cause she could tell he was holding back on her so that's why she thought if she asked nicely she'll get everything she wants. The work relationship had been constantly improving until today she had crossed a line and really pissed him off but she had no clue that she even crossed the line.

"You think you deserve to get slutted out?" He finally texts her back she bits her lip fully excited "I deserve everything" she thinks he's just flirting at this point so she flirts back he leaves her open she waits "what the fuck?🧐" she says out loud when he doesn't respond she texts him again confused "okay clearly I'm missing something so what happened?" "You love to play clueless" "I'm not playing I'm really confused"
" What did you say in the interview" "what did I say? I was feeling myself I talked a lot "

"you low key said you was single not once but twice....like you was telling that nigga you was available " was he her celebrity crush? yeah was she flirting with him? Possibly but was she trying to flirt? Definitely, not her body language was always like that during the interview she had a few drinks and felt extra cute that's all he was overreacting.

"I did not I said I was in something new"
"we in a relationship or not? stop fuckin playin with me" that sentence alone made her wet "I think you blowing this out of proportion"
"I'll handle it at your place I'm not about to keep texting when I'm gon see you so leave it tf alone for I say some wild shit" seems like she was gonna get her wish of some rough sex and that excited her but she also desperately wanted to fix this problem so she'll work him up some more so he'll actually talk when he gets to her house.
"who tf do you think you talking too"
"YN .... I just told you to stop"
"if you gonna have a attitude with me feel free not to come I'm not begging no nigga to do shit for me" "shut the fuck up and stop trying to be hard I'm your boyfriend not some random nigga and I said I was coming over and I am just stop texting me before you piss me off more" she left the message open obeying his wishes.

She wonders what this all means seeing how this was their first relationship-based argument and she refused to look like a punk cause she wasn't even wrong.

*that night*

He had walked in with the same attitude that she felt through the messages he had to be really mad if he could stay mad for three hours she found that funny. "Tf you laughing at" "how you still mad? You should just forgive me" she pouted he said nothing And started walking to her room so she followed. "You want to be in this relationship or not? you trying to play with me" "I'm not playing with you at all! is this not a new relationship?" "The way you said it made it seem like new as in you don't even know if you want to be in it or somebody could break us up right now and if that's how you feeling let me know cause I thought you was down" she rolled her eyes

"you nagging me about what I said in the background while you were in the front saying bitches this and bitches that and when I fuck this and that do I ever ask about the shit you say in interviews or the stories you tell? No I don't " "I'm the personality that's my job you really supposed to be in the back looking cute and speaking when spoken too all that extra you was doing today like you needed to get fuck pissed me off " "....maybe you should go you getting disrespectful and if you go to far I'm not gonna be so forgiving I get you upset but it's still a way you should talk to me " "nah fuck all that you wanted to go there so I was taking you there. is that not the truth? you know it is" "so when the question was asked out loud to the ladies and the mic was passed to me I said what I said. I wasn't being extra" "shut up" "no! I don't know why you feel like you can come in my house where I pay my bills and tell me to shutup if I wanna scream up and down these halls in every fuckin room I can cause this is mine and I pay these damn bills" he kept a stone face "you trying to make me crazy...."This was another side of him she had never seen before and it actually scared her but the real bitch in her refused to be quiet in her damn house "Nah it's seeming like you already there gon tell me to shutup like you tell me what the fuck to do knowing good and damn well you don't and never have" he kissed her hard pushing her up against the nearest wall. He personally knew he was being crazy and felt like the sex may be the only way he could really calm down cause she'll actually shut up and he would calm down and then they could talk. He knew all this excited her anyway and in a way that pissed him off too.
"I don't tell you what to do and I never have?" He takes his pants off "nigga?!? you thought a kiss was gon change my mind? Where did I lie point it out" next thing she knew he was holding her up against the wall and sliding her down on his already hard dick causing her to moan immediately.

"I bet when this dick In you you'll listen" her breath was heavy but she wasn't ready to give in that easily. "I listen when you making sense and right now you are not and you trying me" "Mhm okay keep that same energy shorty" he started to stroke deeply her eyes rolled in the back of her head. Fuck it felt so good but she wasn't gonna give him the satisfaction of moaning. He takes his shirt off and that made it even harder for her to not just moan and give in "So you finally gon shutup" "I'm not saying anything cause you ughhh" she moans out okay that felt good her breathing was heavy and she struggles to get through her sentence "what was that at the end of your sentence" "my annoyance you fuckin asshole " he pulls out and takes her to the bed throwing her down he takes her clothes off fully sliding back in her with a tight grip around her throat making her smile.

"You love the fact that you pissed me off this bad look at you.... Get on my fuckin nerves" she rolls her eyes when his thumb goes to her clit rubbing it slowly. She was so close to cuming and hard and then he pulled out walking away.

"Oh wow you really trying me😭😭" she's in complete shock her legs were shaking as she whines he says nothing she continues talking clearly pissed "you knew I was about to cum" her voice was exhausted "you wanna play games with me ima play games with you too" "I'm not playing games with you though " she stood up. He just stared at her truly trying to calm down but she saw it as him trying to be intimidating "I really wanna fuck you up right now" she mumbled "try to and see what happens" his voice increased "you mad over some shit you misinterpreted like wtf do I do with that" "I'm not even about to talk about that shit no more get over here and suck this dick" "who are you talking too!!!!" "YN" he said bluntly and grabbed her hair making a fake ponytail "on your knees ....now" he said looking deeply in her eyes and it was in the exact moment her body betrayed her by listening to him. "Suck this dick right now" and once again her body automatically listened to him putting her lips on his tip sucking softly then she made sure to get his dick wet and deep throated and she started stroking and sucking the tip. "You do what the fuck I tell you to do" she stopped looking at him "no I don't" "why you down there then?" He smirked and then place his dick back in her mouth holding her head. Rocking his hips slowly. She was so turned on but so mad at the same damn time. Mad at herself for being turned on mad at him for talking to her like that and making it sound so damn sexy and she really had no clue why she was down here on her knees giving him the best head he could've ever asked for when he so clearly doesn't deserve it. She snapped back into the zone taking charge she started to stroke him slowly while sucking the tip. "Damn" she looked up at him. She got him super close and when she realized he was really gonna cum she got upset again.

"You're seriously gonna cum in my mouth instead of fuckin me what is wrong with you" he rolled his eyes "maybe I'm just trying to be as disrespectful as you...." She stood up going to the bed. "Alright maybe you should just go .....until you get yourself together and can calm down enough to make me not feel so bad like I murder someone ....just bye" she saw the repentance in his eyes he wanted to say something to ease her mind because he didn't want her to feel so bad but at the same time he felt terrible so he put his clothes on leaving anyway.