Break down those walls

They were going on three weeks and Justin was ready to fuck he didn't make it his mission so she was oblivious to what he wanted

They were going on three weeks and Justin was ready to fuck he didn't make it his mission so she was oblivious to what he wanted. He loved the three dates they went on he blew her mind with the new expensive things that had always just been in his world. Yesterday they went on their third date and he hinted towards sex but she blew him off.

Today after work he's hoping she'll let him in because he wants her badly. The show was about to start and she was working hard. They had decided to keep it low-key at work nobody needed to know they were together it wasn't anybody's business. "Aye YN can I see you over here for a minute" "give me a second please," she said gently and continued talking to lighting letting them know how long the interview was probably gonna take and how that would affect them, and then she walked over to him.

"You needed me?" He bit his lip she smiled "stop you're being obvious" she whispered. Nobody was close to them but it only took one glance at Justin to know what he was thinking while he was looking at her. "Can I come over tonight? And spend the night?" "Yeah always no problem." "In your bed?" He put emphasis on your she hesitated. "Yeah .... In my bed" swallowing hard "okay I'll have to get a few things right after I leave here so I'm not gonna come straight there but I'll tell you when I'm on my way." "Okay that's fine anything else?" "There's a lot to say but I'll stop since we're at work" she was clearly flustered he watched her squirm it was so funny to him to watch her let her guard down at work where she ran everything
"YN!!!!" Her assistant called "I gotta go cause you're making me think nasty things" "good keep them in your head so you can tell me everything tonight and I'll do it all in detail" "YN!!!! It's an emergency" "may I be excused sir?" "Yes you may" she felt the tingle rub straight down to her middle "fuck" she said lowly making him laugh she walked off going to her assistant.

"Yes?" "I knew you didn't wanna talk to him so I was getting you out of there" "girl😂😂😂😂 thank you he be getting on my damn nerves all in my face" YN played it off it was so hard for her to be fake she was shocked it was this believable "past few weeks y'all haven't argued that much though" "no not really not as often" "what's your secret" "I made you start talking to him more" which was true because anytime they had long conversations in front of people it was clear flirting coming straight from his lips. "see that's fake" "you two never have issues" "cause I know my boundaries he's the boss" "yeah yeah yeah this shit wouldn't run that smoothly without us and he need to be reminded of that period☺️"

*around 11 pm on the phone *

"Im on my way" "how long will it take?" "Why you out of breath" "I'm not ...." He clicked the FaceTime button so he could see her. She lets the phone continue to ring ignoring the FaceTime cause he was being nosy. "What are you doing?" "Justin I answered you on my watch how long will it take you?" "About ten minutes now let me know ....... What were you doing" "rushing to clean up before you came in here my room wasn't prepared for you that's all." "Oh okay well I'll see you soon you shorty " "alright bye"
she hangs up okay what was she really doing? she felt like she should clear her mind before he came over so she got in a little quickie with herself and her rose adult toy. He called right when she was done. But he didn't need to know all that. She put on her lounging clothes.