Chapter 1.

Shinichiro didn't think he would ever see (m/n) again after she had left so suddenly a year ago. What surprised him was when she had shoved a bundle into his arms, he watched the female glare at the bundle before looking at him "(M/n) ... what-"

"She was a mistake... I wanted a boy"

What?

Her?

Shinichiro looked down noticed the baby wrapped in the blanket, she looked adorable all wrapped up. He could feel a smile creeping up on his face. Before remembering what she had said, how could she just say that about the baby. She could be more than 2 months old and the mother already regretted having her...

"Wait"

"I don't care"

That's right, (M/n) had always wanted things to go her way. But Shinichiro still couldn't understand how a mother could abandonment a baby like it meant nothing. He didn't care if the baby was his or not, at least she dropped the baby here instead of somewhere else.

He shifted to the baby onto his chest reaching for the bag, he wasn't sure what else to say to the female. Who seemed happy that the baby who was no longer her problem.

"Does she have a name?"

"(Y/n)"

He watched as the female left without another world before smiling down at the baby, he chuckled she was definitely a Sano. The male only hoped that his grandfather wouldn't mind the new addition to their family. He locked the door to his shop before making his way back to his house, to introduce the baby to the rest of his family.

"I never thought you'd get a baby"

"She's cute Shin nii!"

Shinichiro watched as Emma and Mikey as they stared at the baby, Emma kept cooing at the small baby. As Mikey simply stared at her "She's ugly"

"MIKEY!"

The boy shrugged before walking away from his sister who kept yelling at him for insulting the baby. The male turned towards his grandfather who had stayed quiet as he stared at the father and baby. "She just left her with you"

"Yeah..."

The baby seemed to sense that they were talking about her and started squirming in her father's arms before she started to cry. Shinichiro started panicking hoping that his grandfather would help, the older man watched with a fond smile and patted the male's back "She must be hungry... Be a good father for her"

Shinichiro always wondered how single parents could handle looking after a baby, the baby was definitely a fussy one. She had kept crying whenever he wanted to place her down. That was until Mikey barged into the room glaring at the baby and his brother, Shinichiro could only smile apologetically before Mikey walked towards the baby laying down next to her.

She had immediately stopped her crying and stared at her uncle "Its okay, you won't be alone" Mikey whispered shocking his brother, how did he know that the baby didn't want to be left alone??

Shinichiro huffed as his friends laughed at him, it's been a few days and he slowly had gotten used to having a baby. When he finally decided to introduce the baby to his friends. Of course they had to tease him about having a baby too.

"Never thought you'd have a kid first"

Wakasa commented holding his finger out towards the baby, who immediately clung onto him with a toothless smile. She definitely was her father's daughter, smiling even around guys like them.

"You don't think (M/n) just dropped the baby on you"

"She might have but I don't care, I love (Y/n), she's mine"

The girl let out a squeal when fingers poked her side, squirming in the arms of the white haired male. Wakasa watched amused as Kezio kept wiggling his fingers at the girl who kept squealing and giggling. Who would have thought that the infamous Redcliff would have been good around kids.

"I never liked (M/n) anyways"

Shinichiro seemed to relax watching with amusement as his friends kept cooing at the baby, who tried to babble to them. Takeomi placed a hand on Shinichiro's shoulder looking at him worried "You sure you can handle her?"

"Of course! I can handle a baby"

"He has us too"

It seemed that she already won over Kezio and Wakasa, the tall male had managed to lull the girl to sleep. Who was happily cuddled into his chest, gripping onto his shirt. Shinichiro swore that Kezio had some kind of sorcery because how did he manage to make the girl fall asleep that fast.

"How did you make her fall asleep so fast "

"Seems like she doesn't like you as much"

The had cause their friend to pout that even his daughter prefers someone else. Takeomi watched amused as his friend sulk and pout looking betrayed by his own daughter, while trying to take her back into his arms.

"Ssh it's okay, I'm here " Shinichiro rubbed the girls back as she kept wailing out, he could only smile apologetically at the customer in his shop. As he tried calming the girl down, he had placed her down for a nap an hour ago. But when she woke up she immediately started crying.

"Come on honey stop crying"

He hushed rubbing the baby's back as she sniffled, clinging onto his shirt. He relaxed once he heard her slowly calming down. The customer only laughed at him commenting on how being a dad looked good on him.

Shinichiro never knew how hard it really was to shopping with a baby, all the choices of baby food, diapers. He wasn't sure what to pick or what she would have liked. It didn't help that she started acting up either too, she had kept squirming in his arms. "It's okay, we'll go home in a bit "

"You need some help?"

Shinichiro turned to the voice, it was an older woman giving him a smile. She reached out grabbing formula and held it out to him "You're new to this?" The male could only nod at the woman, she petted the girl's head with a smile.

He was thankful that woman decided to help him out, she suggested baby food that her kids liked when they were younger. It seemed that (Y/n) even liked the female cooing up at her with a smile.

"There's parenting groups you can join, I'm sure they'd be happy to help you"

Shinichiro patiently waited outside the orphanage with a small smile, he hoped that the young boy would like the baby.  "SHINICHIRO!" The young boy charged toward him with a grin, stopping a few feet away from him when he spotted something in his brothers arms.  "Hey come meet your niece"

Izana frowned glaring at the baby causing Shinichiro to chuckle nervously,  what was it with Izana and Mikey with glaring at her. Kakucho stayed behind Izana curiously peaking at the baby.

Shinichiro knelt down in front of the blond, watching as the boy continued glaring at the baby. (Y/n) let out a giggle reaching out towards Izana grabbing onto his hand before she started babbling.

"Promise to be a good uncle"

Izana's eyes softened looking at the baby, he smiled down at her "I promise Shinichiro nii!!" The older male chuckled ruffling the boys hair, watching as he shows of the  baby to his friend.