first steps

Shinichiro had placed her down with her toys promising he would be back in a few minutes, he just needed to do the final check on the motorcycle before the customer came to pick it up. Stubbornness definitely ran through the Sano family because all the girl wanted was for her father to join her, usually uncle Benkei would join the girl but he was still at work.

With a huff the baby pushed herself up using the couch to balance herself, she kept leaning on the couch as she waddled forward with a determined look. She lifted her head when she heard the familiar bell from the door, letting out a cheer when she noticed the familiar lazy eyes of her uncle Wakasa. The male stared at the girl in surprise before grinning at her.

"Shinichiro!"

It was surprising how fast the black haired male rushed towards them, his eyes moved towards (Y/n) who held out her arms balancing herself as she kept moving towards them.

"Otō!"

Shinichiro crouched down holding his arms out as she kept waddling to him, her chubby hands grabbed onto his arms. He pulled her into his chest with tears in his eyes "You walked baby!"

"Otō!"

Wakasa watched the two with a smile before he moved to ruffle the girls hair, praising her for her first steps. Commenting about how she was growing up, which only cause Shinichiro to tear up more clinging onto her more.