Fever

dancingintherainwithchifuyu

Baby Sano getting her hair braided

Request by @merrymikey on wattpad

Ever since (Y/n) had noticed Draken's braid she wanted the same. Emma had tried to explain to the young girl that her hair was too short to braid which only caused the girl to tear up and cry. Shinichiro always hated whenever she got teary eyed.

So when he had placed her down for her usually morning hair routine, he tried his best to braid her hair. It looked messy but she seemed pleased with the braid. Immediately zooming off to show off her hair to the family.

"Em! Mi!"

The young girl showed her hair to Emma and Mikey, Emma could only giggle and coo at how adorable her niece looked with the braid. While Mikey pouted at the girl whining about how she should copy his hair instead. As he moved his hand towards the braid, while the girl ran away.

"No!"

Once the girl saw the tall blond, she clung onto his leg and made him look at her braid. The boy could only chuckle at the poor attempt of a braid. Petting her head complimenting how adorble she looked the the braid.

#single dad shinichiro#tokyo revengers x reader#tokyorev x reader#tokyo revengers x you#tokyorev x yn#tokyorev x you#tokyo revengers x yn#platonic tokyo revengers#tokyo revengers fluff… See all

1 note

dancingintherainwithchifuyu

Anonymous asked:

baby y/n getting a fever!! it would definitely be a collective effort from everyone so y/n will get well and be back to her energetic self, thank u very much!

Baby sano has a fever

GIF by kyoyatta

Normally (Y/n) would be fussy in the mornings, what surprised Shinichiro was when she was quiet. A little too quiet for his liking and when he moved her in for her morning cuddles, he felt that she was burning up. The poor father placed a hand against her forehead with a frown feeling how she was burning up and looking up at him with tears.

"Oh sweetie"

The father wasn't too sure what he could give the poor girl, who let out tears while clinging onto him. He rushed into the kitchen immediately asking his grandfather for advice, while Emma tried to calm her brother down. Mikey just stared at them with worried eyes, he hated that she had gotten sick and moved over asking what he could do to help.

Mikey kept staring at her with worried eyes, letting her cling onto his finger. He didnt want his niece to be all alone while she was sick, he dumped all his responsibilities onto Draken for the day. Which resulted in Toman's founders coming to check up on the small girl. They missed her usually bubbly self and tried their best to cheer the girl up. Unfortunately it had only resulted into a bickering which lead to the boys getting kicked out of the house for the rest of the day.

When Izana heard that (Y/n ) wouldn't be able to see him today, he started conspiring that it had something to do with Mikey. But once he learned that she was suffering from a cold. He had left without a word to go see her and hopefully help her feel better. Izana was surprisingly even more gentle around the girl, letting her sleep for the day. Glaring at anything that would wake her up.

Once she had started getting better, everyone relaxed and made sure to keep an eye on the girl. Shinichiro might have gotten a scare and dressed the girl warmer.