Parenting classes

👶: SHIN GOING TO PARENTING CLASSES I CAN'T 😭 (it's the same anon as before so I'll use the 👶 emoji if that's okay ❤) imagine him writing down notes and stuff 🥺 and practicing putting diapers on.

Honestly the customers in his shop would increase sm because people are coming to coo over this super cute baby being looked after by 1st gen Black Dragons members sjrjejdjd

When she gets a bit bigger Shin loves to place her on the motorbikes in his shop and take pictures 🥺 he loves the idea of his daughter taking over his business one day.

_________________________________________

When he first arrived at the classes, she was strapped to his chest. It was clear that this poor man hasn't slept in a few days, he practically got onto his knees begging the mothers to help him out. They were more than willing to help because he looked like he needed it, he made sure to take notes in every.

Shinichiro hated taking her for check ups because she gets all teary eyed and looks at him like he just betrayed her. Which is why whenever he takes her, he will starts tickling her. Distracting her from any injections.

All the mothers at the parenting class root for him, making sure to check up on him too. Sure he struggles with her hair sometimes,so they help him out.

And yes the customer only show up most of the time to see the adorable little baby, who keeps reaching out to be picked up and carried around. Delinquents kids thinks he's such a cool dad and promised to protect the girls. (Seishu and Izana especially)

Totally when she's around 3, Shinichiro dresses her up in overalls and takes photos of her and the motorcycles. Is it because he's a doting father or because it helps sells them? No one knows.

Now how does the black dragons help??

Kezio plays with her a whole lot, its entertaining to watch the baby hand this giant of a guy her toys. He loves her tea parties and he honestly doesn't care what people say.

Wakasa takes care of her when its nap time, he'd tell her random stories from books he read as a kid. Letting her cuddle into him and he pets her back. Sometimes he would just let her blab while cuddling into him, she eventually falls asleep.

Takeomi usually makes sure she eats properly, he knows how to trick her into eating her veggies. Also the only one who stops the other from sneaking her too much sugar.