The Plan

Day 1

Bruno stayed up all night thinking of a plan to see (Y/N) again. This great plan was to let his rats sneak around and break as much pottery as they could. Vases, cups, plates, bowls, tea pots, anything that was made by the (L/N) family. 

Traveling through the walls, they entered the kitchen. Finding a few cups they put all their weight against it and let gravity do the rest. As if Casita understood what Bruno was doing, it ignored the falling pottery. Creating a huge ruckus, Alma headed towards the kitchen to see the broken pottery covering the floors of the kitchen. 

“Dios mío, ¿qué pasó Casita?” (My goodness what happened Casita). Alma asked, grabbing a broken piece from the floor. Casita ‘shrugged’ by lifting two floor tiles. Her daughters, Pepa and Julieta came running down stairs, as they heard the commotion. 

“What happened Mamá?” Julieta asked as they saw the broken cups on the floor. Pepa had a panicked look as a thundering cloud formed above her head. 

“Are you okay?” Pepa asked, worried as she brushed her fingers through her hair. Mumbling ‘clear skies, clear skies.’

“I’m fine mija, thank you. But we need more cups. Mijas go to town and make an order for cups, I’ll stay here and clean up.” Alma told the girls. They nodded before grabbing some peso and headed towards the (L/N)’s shop. Bruno, who was on the second floor, watched before cheering silently as his plan worked. After his little victory he went to his mother to help him clean the mess. 

“What happened Mamá?” Bruno asked, grabbing another broom. Trying to keep his voice as normal as possible. As well as control the smile trying to creep up his face.

“Ah, I wish I knew Brunito. I was at the front door, placing flowers in the new vases we receive. But out of nowhere something breaking could be heard from the kitchen. I rushed over only to see the broken cups, the pieces scattered around.” Alma explained. 

“That is weird.” Bruno said, as he eyed his rats still on the second floor. 

“I already sent your hermanas out to get more. They should be delivered tomorrow afternoon.” Alma said, as they finished cleaning up. 

‘Tomorrow afternoon? That’s so soon! What would I say to her?!’ Bruno panicked, he felt his palms become sweaty.

With Pepa and Julieta 

As the two girls ran to the shop, they saw a certain (H/C) girl holding two small boxes. They rushed over to her as she gave the boxes to a middle aged woman. The young girl smiled at the woman before she started heading back to her family’s shop.

“(Y/N)!” The two girls shouted. The said girl turned around hearing her name being called, she smiled as she faced the two girls. 

“Hola, Pepa, Julieta. What can I do for you?” (Y/N) asked them. She waited as the two girl caught their breath. 

“W-we want to place an o-order.” Pepa said, exhausted. The girls can feel a sudden breeze from her. 

“An order? For what?” She asked, as she brought out a notepad and pencil from her apron pocket. 

“Cups, they suddenly broke. Casita doesn’t even know how it happened.” Julieta said this time. (Y/N) nodded as she wrote it down.

“It’s weird! Your family’s pottery is good quality.” Pepa said, reassuring the girl who gave a thankful nod. 

“That’s terrible, I hope none of you got hurt.” The (H/C) said worriedly, searching for any scratchings on their faces. They both shook their heads as the girl sighed in relief.