Family Madrigal

It has been ten years since Bruno disappeared and (Y/N) grew a few gray hairs and had cut her hair a shorter length. The woman’s attitude hadn’t changed neither did her clothing, she stayed the same despite her heart being broken. However, she knew this day would be the hardest for Mirabel, her youngest niece.  Even her daughter, as she would remember her father leaving them the last ceremony. 

The (H/C) woman began to get ready for the day as today was Antonio’s gift ceremony. The woman knew that Pepa would be panicking and it was her and Felix’s “job” to help her be calm. She then headed towards the dining area where the family tree is, placing her hand on Bruno’s picture. 

“Ah Bruno, it’s been ten years since you left. I wished you would’ve told me why you left. I wish you were still by my side. Imelda and Carlos keep fighting about you. And Oscar could only watch as his siblings fight about their Papa. Our family, our children, I can feel it breaking. Please amor what should I do?” She said, sadly, as the years went by she had no more tears to let out. She however smiled, feeling warmth against her palm. 

“And wherever you are, I only hope you are safe.” 

Taking a deep breath she walked towards where the plates were. But she heard someone coming down, seeing her niece, Mirabel, she smiled at the young girl. Casita rolled them a pile of plates as they began to set them on the table.

“Hola, Tita (Y/N)!” Maribel said happily towards the woman. (Y/N) was always Mirabel’s favorite tia. 

“Hola Maribel. Today is gonna be a crazy day.” The woman replied, which caused the young girl to laugh.  As the two women made small talk they heard voices from the outside of Casita 

“Hey!” 

(Y/N) looked up while Mirabel turned around to see three kids out the window. A boy in the middle and two girls on one side. 

“When’s the magic gift happen?” The boy asked. 

“My cousin’s gift ceremony is tonight.” Mirabel answered. 

“What’s his gift?” 

“We’re gonna find out!” (Y/N) said this time.  

“What’s your gift?”

“Who’s asking?” Mirabel asked, lifting an eyebrow at the children.

“Us!” The three said, while batting their eyelashes. 

“Well, ‘us’, I can’t just talk about myself. I’m only part of the amazing Madrigals.” Mirabel said, while standing behind the family tree.

“Who’s all the amazing Madrigals?” 

“Mirabel” (Y/N) called out to the girl, grabbing the plates from her hands. 

“Show them.” This caused the girl to smirk before looking at the three kids. 

“You're not gonna leave me alone are you? Casita, help me out.” Mirabel said as she made her way out the dining room. The (H/C) woman could only smile at the girl as she slowly followed behind her. 

Mirabel:
Drawer
Floors
Doors   
Let’s go! 

Mirabel began dancing around Casita as she made beats on her cousin's doors. Even almost hitting Imelda in the face as she began to open the door. Glaring at Mirabel, the girl ignored her cousin as she continued.   

Mirabel:
This is our home 
We’ve got every generation
So full of music
A rhythm of its own design 
This is my family 
A perfect constellation
So many stars and everybody gets to shine