Love is a funny thing Part.1

Love is something that humans can’t help but do. It could make them do the craziest things.The warm feeling in someone's chest when they're with that person. They feel like home. They feel safe.

But sometimes it is hard to accept being in love with your best friend of eight years. 

Over the years the pair had grown up in many ways; physical, mentality, and emotionally. And with each passing day she looked more beautiful in his eyes. Her kindness being in his everyday life.

Bruno couldn't help but fall in love with her. She changed his life. She made him feel safe. She wasn't afraid of him because of his 'gift'. He knew if she was never in his life it wouldn't be the same. 

At the moment Bruno was at the table as he stared at the mug she made for him. His finger tracing over the design before sighing to himself. Being 23 years old and admitted his feelings for her at 21. Two long years he hid his crush on her. He wants to confess but… it's hard for him. He's afraid he'll lose her, lose what they built for eight years. But the thought of not telling her and her being with someone else, scared him. 

His mind scrambled on what to do. How long he can keep his feelings hidden before they burst out.

He can describe her in many words

Strong
Smart
Feisty
Headstrong
Understanding

But at the same time she's,

Soft
Kind
Caring
Clumsy
Shy 

The way her eyes brighten after finishing a perfect pottery. 

The way she plays with her hair when she lies.

The way she fumbles with her hands behind her back when she's nervous. 

The way she bites her lip when angered or frustrated. 

They way she avoids eye contact when she's embarrassed. 

His mind wandered to why he fell in love with her as he traced the rum of the cup with his finger. 

Age 17

She’s very caring, that’s what mostly caught his attention. He never felt the warmth of another person that wasn’t his family. 

“What’s wrong with Bruno?” The (H/C) girl asked Pepa, as she stood in front of Casita. Pepa had a dark cloud above her head, worried for her little brother. So the sisters got (Y/N), maybe she could help Bruno. 

“I-I don’t know. H-he just started a-avoiding us, he won’t get out of his r-room.” Pepa said, brushing her hair with her fingers, trying to calm herself down. But stopped when she felt (Y/N)’s hand on her shoulder.  

“It’ll be okay Pepa, calm down. I’ll try to talk to him..” She told her. The auburn girl could only nod as she stepped aside to let the girl in. Then walked to her room to try and get some rest. (Y/N) stood in front of Bruno’s door, taking a deep breath before entering. She groaned at the sight of stairs but stuck it up and began climbing. Taking five minute breaks to catch her breath and let her shoulder rest. When hearing that Bruno was upset she brought her bag of goodies. 

(I don’t know if Bruno has a bedroom but we’ll think of something)
Heading inside the tunnel making her way towards his vision cave but made a left, seeing a green door up ahead. She knocked on the door waiting for an answer but didn’t receive one.  

“Um Bruno it’s me, (Y/N). Your family is worried about you, I’m worried about you.” She said. It was silent, causing the girl to sigh and sit down, her back against the wall beside the door. Cindy, Hernando, and José rat up to the girl before cuddling up to her poncho. Smiling at the rats, she thought about sewing ponchos for them, seeing how much they loved hers and Bruno’s. Without disturbing the rats she pulled out a measuring tape roll and her sketchbook from her bag and began measuring them. Cindy was 1cm in width and 9cm in length plus her tail 7cm. Hernando was 2cm in width and 11cm in length plus his tail 9cm. Finally José was 2cm in width and 12cm in length plus his tail 10cm. Writing down the numbers she began sketching the designs for their ponchos. Flowers (If you don’t like flowers you can pick something else) and hourglasses would cover the hem of the poncho. With a sun, moon, or stars on the right side of the chest.