S2 '1

Last time we saw and heard from everyone , they settled they're differences , Finally the crew went their different ways but Nadia , Ari and Miyonna enjoy's the college life, parties and new friends? it was all perfect until it wasn't , Lets see why.

𝙽𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚊 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝❆

✎ᝰ....

I woke up with a bad headache , yesterday we had the biggest party ever until it got shut down but overall i had fun but my head hurt like shit , I rolled over and grabbed my phone and looked at my phone it said 7:30 , i got up and put my crocs on and grabbed my coat and car keys.

"omg i will never drink like that again" i opened my room door and closed it and walked downstairs and bumped into one of my friends , "Kiyna" .

(kiy-nah)

"Heyy pretty , where u heading too?" she stopped in her tracks smiling.

Girl i gotta badass headache from that party yesterday , i'm heading to the store around the corner and getting me sum pain pills. , i gotta hurry up before class start i'll see you in class." i said walking out the door and she turnt to the left to the hallway.

I got in my car and started my car facetiming tae , he answered on the first ring "Hey  why u up so early?" i pulled out the school lot.

"Pickups." 

I rolled my eyes and pulled up to the store , i did not like dontae "trapping" at all , but that's all he know , and he do it hella good , soo who am i to judge? 

"okay , holon im fina go into the store." I got out and went to the store and asked the clerk for an alieve and gave him the money and walked out and got back in the car and pulled off and drove back to the school.

I finally got back and pulled in and parked and got out and two cops walked up on me "Are u Nadia Heart?" One cop asked.

"Yea ,whats the problem officer?" i raised my eyebrows cause i know i didn't run no red lights.

"Bae you cool?" I heard dontae over the phone

"Ma'am hang up your phone and come with us please." i mumbled under my breathe.

"Girl what? , bae lemme call u back." he was saying all kinda cuss words before i hung up , one of the cops grabbed my phone and the other one grabbed my arms and put them behind my back , all of sudden everybody wanna come outside and be nosey .

They put me in the car and i was confused as fuck cus what the fuck. "Can you tell m-.." i tried to say some but they closed the door  i sighed "Girl uhtun where my man at ? cause they rude and  im ready to get the fuck already" i shook my head

Hii , im back , yes yes yes , i missed u guys sm , thank you guys for still supporting me , adding al 3 of my books to yall collection , even the old one , the love is real !

Follow my instagram to text me for ideas , to vent or wanna start writing ? IM HERE! {@chinaakozartt}

Follow my pintrest {@wifeofvroy} , you might see some boy characters you wanna use , txt me on ig for they instagram!

QOTD: Why yall think nadia heading to the station ? tell me i wanna see if u guys right! && i have this whole season already planed out so i wouldn't b struggling so enjoy!