'13

𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐧 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫❆
𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝟔:𝟏𝟓 𝐏𝐌⧖

I was sitting in my car with my homies smoking , zoned out while they was just talking

I felt dooda tapping me passing me the blunt. "Here foe , is you coo?" I grabbed the blunt and nodded.

"Hell yea I'm straight what yall boys got going on for tonight tho?" I took a pull off the blunt lighting it some more.

"Finna go over this lil hoe crib and." He clapped his hands imitating backshots.

I chuckled and passed the blunt to malachi. "Yea you have fun with that I'm finna take shorty i met at the party to the fair."

Malachi took the blunt and raised his eyebrows. "Man on what you spending money on bitches."

I shook my head "Nah she ain't just no bitch gang , watch out with that word she pretty as hell , she don't give me hoe vibes."

"My bad but what how she coming what she look like?" Coughing up his words passing the wood to dooda.

I pulled my phone out going to instagram looking up her name and showed him my phone but it got quiet.

"What?" I looked back. "She must be a pass around or sum gang?"

He shook his head "boy hell naw it ain't that , thats tae gir-well his ex girlfriend."

"So? Who the fuck is dude?" I shrugged my shoulders pulling my phone back exiting off the app.

"I heard he caught a body bout that one." Dooda pulled off the blunt.

I turnt around and malachi was nodding with his eyebrows raised. "Hell yea but word on the street ole dude didn't even die luckily foenem ass was in a coma." He shook his head.

"I read some shit in a article bout that , ole dude turnt himself in." I scratched my face.

"Its cool tho , she ain't with him nomore and if the nigga know whats good for him he'll act accordingly fucking with me." I grabbed the blunt from dooda.

Dooda chuckled "hmph I'm tellingya."

I looked at the time it was 6:56. "Damn." I mumbled "Aye i gotta go pick shawty up i'm almost late and can't be ona first date." I hit the blunt one last time before putting it out.

"Maneeee." Malachi smacked his lips and got out.

"Aye be safe gang, love." Dooda shook me up and got out.