S2 '4

(Did not read over , so if I spelled something wrong sorry!)
VOTE & SHARE

𝙽𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚊 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 , {𝙱𝚘𝚘 𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚛 𝙽𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚊}➹ ੈ♡

I looked at Dontae and stop rubbing his back

I looked at Dontae and stop rubbing his back. "No why would you want to do that? I can't lose you dontae not right now at least"

He grabbed my face "You ain't losing me man , but for you I'm going to do my time , I did it for you so na I don't regret it."

I didn't want dontae to go at all , it just made my heart flutter I snapped out of my thoughts and felt a tear drop. "Bae no .. I know ill encourage you to go but I can't lose you.."

He hugged me tight "G i got you forever I'mma be straight I did it for you so I ain't tweaking but I got some shit to show you before I go though and we going to spend two more days before we leave , I'mma make sure you smile." He kissed me

I kissed him back smiling a little but was still hurt , can't lose this man I know them tears going to run non-stop when we show up to that station.

Next Day.

Dontae hit my leg repeatedly waking me up. "C'mon today we shopping ma get up and take a shower."

I groaned cuz I love my sleep but I love a good shopping day "All right give me a minute imma be up."

He picked me up and put me over his shoulder and started walking to the bathroom I started laughing cuz whyyyy.

This hotel had a stand-up shower in a separate tub to soak in which I love.

He started the shower and put me down. "Then when we come back from shopping I'll run you a bath coo?" I smiled and hugged him he knew the way to my heart.

I took my clothes off and got in 2 secs later I felt his presence behind me I chuckled. "Boy you a little too close don't you think? plus you see my goodies." I playfully covered myself up

"What? I seen that hairy pussy bef-" , I straightened my face and he started laughing and bent down to kiss me and ended up picking me up , he was taller than me , I love when they have to been down to kiss me.

"You know I love u right?" He looked me in my eyes as he held me.

I smiled rubbing his face "Yes I know.. I know." He put me down and we started washing up till I was touching I was touching my toes and my hand was on the shower glass.