S2 '3

𝙽𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚊 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝❆

I woke up cause the car stopped , I looked at Dontae and he was taking the keys out the ignition and looked at me

I woke up cause the car stopped , I looked at Dontae and he was taking the keys out the ignition and looked at me. "You ready?"

I looked out the window "Nigga we in the Caribbeans??" He laughed "Yes ma , Palm Island , spa , resorts and all."

I smiled then it faded away. "What if they track our phones?"

He shook his head , " Yea I know turn yo shit off I got my burner , I could check on yo mama and nem , no pictures or nun sorry ma , maybe next vacation when we ain't on the run." He chuckled

I frowned mushing his face. "C'mon we gotta get our room."

We got out we ain't have no bags or nothing we came empty handed , we walked into the place it was so beautiful , he went up to the counter and it was a lady working.

"Hi , welcome to Palm Island resorts , how may i help you sir?"

Dontae told her everything she needed to know , she kept looking at him tho and i was getting irritated.

"Girl keep yo eyes off my man please and thank you do your job , your job is not to stare at my man , ok?"

Dontae looked at me and chucked the girl gave us our key and we went into our room and it was so beautiful we had a balcony , roses and stuff , I looked at Dontae "You got this decorated for me?"

He looked around playing confused. "Ion know did I?......Naw let me chill , yea I asked for they sweet." He smiled

I hugged him "Aww you so sweet." He hugged me back and kissed me.

"Yea I know but lemme make sure these mfs straight."

𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚎 𝚆𝚎𝚜𝚝❆˙