'12

ׂ𝙽𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚊 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 , {𝙱𝚘𝚘 𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚛 𝙽𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚊}➹ ੈ♡

I got woke up by my phone ringing , i looked over and it was tae.

I sighed grabbing my phone looking at the time before answering it was 2:40AM.

Yeah?" I said in a low tone voice

"Yo can you come to the park?"

"Why?" I asked still half sleep

He smacked his lips."So we can talk , what you mean?"

"Can we do this in the morning?"

"Na i wanna talk tonight."

"Okay." I hung up and grabbed my jacket and putting my slides on, grabbin the car keys heading out the door.

I didn't wanna drive my royce at this time of night so i grabbed mylo keys to his charger.

While driving i was still half sleep wondering what could he wanna talk about at this time and why it couldn't wait til morning.

I pulled up to the park and seen him sitting at the bench , i turnt off the car sighing getting out.

He turnt around as i walked up to the bench and sat down.

"So wassup?" I looked around

"Nun i just wanted to talk about that situation that escalated to sum it wasn't supposed to."

He continued "yeen even gotta say nun i heard you didn't even kiss the nigga you pushed him off , but i was so fucked up that night i didn't hear nun u was tryna tell me fr."

I looked down "mhm."

"I'm sorry g i love you , i really do and i wanna let you know since that bitch ass nigga back , we gotta stick together you still my girl , shouldn't even let mfs come in between us like that." He shook his head grabbing my face.

"You hear me ? Im sorry i love you." He repeated

"Yes i hear you tae." I looked him in his eyes.

He kissed me still grabbing my face , of course i kissed back.

I stopped kissing him "I'm glad you came into your senses..but we need to be friends right now."