˗ˏ𝟭𝟭➶˚. 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐚𝐬 𝐯𝐬. 𝐁𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩 *ೃ・゚

⋆◦⋅𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟺⋅◦⋆

◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸

Clint and Kate had arrived at the party Eleanor was hosting. They had their assets set up all over the place, in case Kingpin's men came for Kate's mom.

Kate had managed to carefully guide her Mom to the kitchen where she would be much safer, compared to the ongoing party.

But suddenly, there was gunfire rained upon. Clint protected himself just in the nick of time by using a metallic tray and urged the people to move away from the windows.

"Clint, who's shooting?" Kate mingled with the crowd, looking for him.

"I have no idea," he replied. He instructed one of them to find Eleanor and he received his bow and arrows set from that person.

Kate was still trying to configure the situation when Grills ordered to kill the lights.

You and Yelena too had arrived at the party, knowing that this was your best shot at taking down Barton.

Seeing him head away from the crowd, you and Yelena exchanged a look. Yelena followed after him, while you took another way to get to him so that you could surround him.

"Oh shit," Kate muttered, noticing Yelena jog after Clint into a hallway.

≿━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━≾

Yelena was waiting for the elevator after pressing the button, clasping her hands in front of her. She heard a couple of footsteps behind her and a familiar archer joined her side.

"So, I know you're chummy with my mom," Kate sauntered over, "I didn't think you'd make the cut for the Christmas party,"

"Kate Bishop," Yelena dragged her name out with a smirk, "I'm not here to ruin anything. I'm just going to kill Barton, have some appetizers with my sister, and then we'll go,"

Kate stared at her for a few seconds, "I hope you enjoy the bruschetta, 'cause it looks like you already lost him,"

"He's in the elevator," she pointed out.

"Yeah, what, out of 65 floors, you think you're just gonna magically guess which one he's on?"

There was a 'ding' sound at that exact moment, displaying the floor number that the elevator stopped on.

"Twelfth floor," Yelena chirped.

"Damn it," Kate cursed under her breath.

"Enjoy the party," she shot one last smile at Kate and stepped into the elevator.

Blinking in contemplation, Kate tried to follow her.

"No, no, Kate, stay," Yelena pushed her back and made her stand out of the elevator.