˗ˏ𝟬𝟲➶˚. 𝐖𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐰'𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 *ೃ・゚

◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸

◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸

Kate had tracked down Clint with the help of the intel you gave and the two walked down the road, waiting for their cab.

The younger Bishop didn't know why you had helped her, but she was grateful, for that matter. She kept glancing behind her back, as though you and your sister would pop out of nowhere and attack her and Clint, despite your word that you wouldn't.

After their cab arrived, Kate decided to tell him about you and your sister, "Well, there's, uh—" she paused, "One more thing we should worry about,"

"Yeah? What's that?" Clint had his eyes on his lap.

"Um—Do you remember the girls from last night, the ones in the masks?" she added.

"Uh-huh," Clint nodded, remembering the interruption.

"Um, I spoke to them,"

"And?"

Kate took a deep breath, "They said they're Natasha's sisters,"

Clint had an unreadable expression on his face, and he knew exactly who she was talking about, "Yelena and Y/N?" it sounded more of a conclusion than a confirmation.

"Yeah,"

"Okay,"

"Their names are Yelena and Y/N Belova," Natasha smiled softly at the memory of you and your sister.

"Twins?" Clint questioned, given that you both had the same surname.

"Nah," the redhead declined with a shake of her head, "Yelena's older than Y/N. We used to have this secret whistle when we were kids," she chuckled, resting her head back on the head of the rolling chair she was seated on, "It went like this," she puckered her lips together, whistling her, Yelena's and your parts of the whistle melody.

The cab slowed to a stop and Clint and Kate stepped out of it; the former seemed to be lost in his thoughts.

Clint was pressing his palm to a wound on his other shoulder, following after the Bishop. Everything Natasha had said about you and Yelena came crashing onto him at once.

Noticing the Avenger's uneasy expression, Kate gave him a look, "You all right?" her voice broke him out of his thoughts.

"Yeah," Clint nodded with a thick swallow, feeling his heart claw up his throat.

≿━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━≾