˗ˏ𝟬𝟵➶˚. 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 *ೃ・゚

⋆◦⋅𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟺⋅◦⋆

◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸

"What the hell was I thinking?!" Kate stared at the chats between you and herself in embarrassment, "That's right, I wasn't," she muttered to herself, "God, I'm so stupid,"

A frown fell upon the archer's face— Why did she care so much about how she was with you? Why did she bother to comfort you? Why did she even take your number, instead of throwing it away ? Why did she care about your opinion at all?

"Oh my god I like her," Kate blinked at the wall in front of her, utterly baffled at the truth that sunk on her, "Like actually like like her,"

"Ugh!" she slammed her phone on her bed, marching over to the bathroom of her room.

≿━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━≾

You were smiling at the old chats of last night scrolling through it aimlessly. You did a double take and froze in your spot when you saw your dog at the door of your room, "Hi Fanny,"

Maybe you were seeing things but you could feel Fanny's eyes narrow at you in suspicion. 

This wasn't anything new. You always treated Fanny like a human being; you talked, cried, laughed, shared secrets with your dog. Yelena would often say that a screw was lose on your head whenever she caught you treat Fanny as a human being, to which the nearest object in your vicinity would be aimed at her.

"Don't look at me like that," you scrunched your face childishly.

Fanny sat back on his back limbs as she watched you, as though in a contemplating manner, waiting for you to admit it.

"Okay, fine, I like her. I like Kate," you rolled your eyes, "I like Kate Bishop. Are you happy, now?" you sighed in resignation, "Don't tell Yelena," you added with wide eyes.

The dog let out a bark, as though agreeing to keep your promise, making you chuckle.

≿━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━≾