Ch5-On the Other Side

[Luz POV]

Pain.... pain all over my body.. the door has closed and I was still here on the other side... Amity was so close.. but didn't make it. With little energy I had I pushed myself up and sat on the steps of the old rundown house. I could barely move so I didn't know if I would be able to make it to my house. But a voice called out.

"Luz! Is that you?!"
That voice... Vee... I picked up my head a bit and there she was.. the sweet basilisk. I stood up and she ran towards me and I fell into her arms once she was close enough.

"L-Luz!! You're bleeding!"
She was struggling to hold me and I knew it but then another voice was heard... mom..

"C-Camila hurry! It's luz!"
Footsteps grew closer and closer till they came to a stop and I was lifted away from Vee into a more comforting pair of arms.

"Oh Luz.. estarás bien, no te preocupes"
The sound of my moms voice was calm and nice. I could feel the movement of walking as she carries me home. I slowley dozed off in her arms.

"Luz..."

.
.
"Luz!"

I shot up
"Huh? wha- "
There stood Vee at the side of my bed.

"Oh im so glad you're okay! I was so worried!"
Vee softly hugged me. I tried to hug back but my arms felt heavy and i was still tired. Then she walked in..

"Mama.."
My eyes started to tear up. I was really home.. Camila slowly walked towards me until she ran and brought me into a hug.

"I missed you so much mija."
I could teel she was crying by the way she was talking.
"I missed you too mama."

She broke the hug and gave me a peck on the forehead but then that reminded me of something.. someone... Amity.. she was still on the Boiling Isles.. without me. Tears started falling and that made them worry.

"Is something wrong Luz?"
Cami asked.

"I need to get back to the isles.."

Her eyes widened at that sentence.

"But why? you promised you would stay after you got back!"

"I know mama but someone important needs me..."
I saw her fists tighten and Vee decided to leave the room at that moment.

"Who could be more important then me huh? That old witch? Your witchy friends?!"
her tone got louder and I lowered my head a bit.

"Answer me Luz! Who is it?"
I gripped the sheets and mumbled.
"Speak up!"

"It my girlfriend! There I said it!"
She looked suprised but then her body softened and she sighed.

"I see, I'll ... help but please don't leave forever.."

"I.. I promise mama.. thank you.."
She then hugged me and after sat on the foot of my bed.

"So how about you tell me about her?"
When she asked that I immediatly started to ramble on and on about Amity. She had a soft smile on her face.

"I think if youmet her you would like her alot mama."

"I think so too, but for now how about you get some more rest and we'll talk more tomorrow , ok?"

"Ok mama."

She pecked my cheeck and made her way out. I looked out the window and tears slowly filled my eyes. I'll find some way to get back to you Amity..

.
.
.
I promise.

* * *

Thanks for reading!
Please Save, Comment, or Vote!
Hope you enjoyed!

- RaccoonCanWrite (or Author)