You are special baby..❤️💕

It was 4 in the evening and Ram came to his room . He looked around For Priya but she was no where to be found . Her phone kept ringing continuously , so Ram answered the call .

Ram - Hi Vikram

Vikram - Hey...

Ram - woh Priya nahi hain , isiliye maine utaaya hain.. sorry..

Vikram - Nahi nahi..it's absolutely okay Ram..

Ram - Kaise ho ?

Vikram - I am great , tum kaise ho ?

Ram - I am also great yaar.. actually main Priya se number leke tumhe hi call karne waala tha...

Vikram - oh..why ?

Ram - First of all thank you for that halwa , it was just yumm...aur dusri baat kal meri behan shivi aur mere brother in law Akshay shaadi hain , tum toh jaanthe hi ho..

Vikram - yah..Priya ne bataaya hain...

Ram - So yes , main tumhe invite kar raha hoon...We all will be more than glad and pleased to have you here tomorrow....ho sake toh zaroor aana...

Vikram - Of course aaunga yaar..and maine Priya ko ek bohot important baath bolne ke liye phone ki hain i Don't know usse pata hain yah nahi......

Ram - woh nahi aayi hain...

Vikram - main tumhe hi bol detha hoon..tum usse yeh baath forward karlena...

Ram - okay...kya hua?

Vikram shared some news with Ram and Ram squealed in excitement.

Ram - what ? Is it true ?

Vikram - totally...

Ram - I am super happy now...and i guess Priya had come back.. I'll inform her..

Vikram - You must...

Ram - Bye...

Vikram- Bye...

Ram turned around to find Priya coming in with shopping bags and pouches. She looked tired and dumped them all on the sofa.

Priya - Aap aa gaye..

Ram - Yah...and...

Priya - Mr Kapoor just give me sometime , I'll go and freshen up.. we'll talk then...I need a shower very badly...

Saying so Priya left to washroom and Ram hurriedly went out of the room .

After a 25 mins of refreshing and warm shower Priya came out to find Ram not being around.

"Kahan chale gaye , kahan toh tha main shower lene ke baad baath karenge..."

She went to take her phone that she saw a note beside it.

"Come up , to the terrace . Something as beautiful as you as you is waiting there"

She was clueless about what he has planned .

She reached the terrace to find a very beautiful setting of camping dinner . Beside the swimming pool , with huge white curtains in the background there was a small cosy white tent with candlesticks , lights , food and comfortable seating .

 Beside the swimming pool , with huge white curtains in the background there was a small cosy white tent with candlesticks , lights , food and comfortable seating