Chapter 1

I arrived at lunch talking to Madeline about these new shoes she bought... or atleast I think that's what I think we talked about.

"Sorry madeline I've got to go." I said, hugging her goodbye.

"Bye girl!" She returned.

AS I was grabbing my lunch, someone hugged me from behind. I knew instantley who it was.

"Theodore if you don't get your hands off me in the next three seconds I am going to punch you across the face!" I said jokingly.

He put his hands up, a stupid smirk on his face. "If you say so princess." Theo and I were the will they won't they couple at our school.

Everyone said we would be perfect for each other but we were just friends, flirty fiends but still friends. "Look it's my two favourite friends," a person said behind me.
"ENZO!" I yelled, wrapping him in a tight hug.

"Okay," he turned round to face everyone in the hall, "PARTY AT MY HOUSE, BE THERE!"

"And you to have to go." he said pointing to us.

"I have to sneek out pick me up a nine Theo!"

*Skip to dinner*

My Mother and Grandmother were arguing in the kitchen. Grandpa was asleep with the paper in his hand. "If you will excuse me, I need to get something from my room!" I said, trying to get out, QUICK!

"Alright, see you next week Charlotte!" My sister chirped.

"Ahh you got me, I can't stand this it's way too painful!" I said in a low tone, trying not to be heard.

"I know you better than you think!" She said in a sweet voice.

"You know what? You wanna come with me?" I asked.

"Oh... no th-"

I cut her off, "Oh come on! One night of fun never hurt anyone!" I said 90% sure I had her convinced.

"Fine, let's go!" Shesaid, finally realising that I wasn't going to give up.

"Okay, Theo will pick us up in five, let's go!" I reached out a hand for her to take.

*In my room*

"Here, put this on. Don't question it just put on the dress, quick!" She just walked into the other room to get changed.

I put on a short black dress and black heels.

"Okay I have to admit I look great." she said excited which surprised me because she hated parties.

My phone buzzed:

Theo : I'm here

Char : I'll be out in a minute, my sister's coming btw

Theo : Alright

I looked up from my phone, "He's here let's go!" I said.

We ran out the door, somehow without being noticed.

"Hello ladies!" Theo stated, a smirk on his face.

"Hey Theo." I gave him a hug, earning an interesting glance from Rory.

"Alright girls, hop in, let's go!" He said, the evening was just begining.

A/N ~ Sorry for the short part I will write a longer chapter in the next few days <33