Chapter 5

Logan, for some weird reason, 'had to' blindfold me before we got in the car. "It's the rules!" he said.

After awhile the car stopped (FINALLY!!!). I heard the car horn beap in a kind of pattern, a clattering of metal and music blasting in the distance.

Just minutes later I was walking up the steps, not knowing where to.

Logan had a firm grip on my arm as he whispered in my ear, "This is going to be the night of a lifetime, you can count on that."

Suddenly, the blindfold was removed from my face. These guys seemed to have a way of being overly dramatic.

Once my eyes adjusted, I had a chance to take a glance at the mansion in front of me.

I stood there stunned, I grew up in the Gilmore house and compared to this it was hidious.

"Welcome to your first life and death bregade event!" Finn yelled, trying to get my attention over the elegant music being played inside.

A pretty blonde girl walked out of the building a box in her hand. Logan greeted her kindly, "Elizabeth, stuning as always." A small smile on his face when he spoke.

"This is for your suprise guest," She spoke happily. She handed me the box which I cautiously took.

She turned to walk away but swiftly turned back to look at us, "And remember, british accents inside!".

I stood there looking confused. "Oh, all of our events have themes. Did I forget to mention that?" "This one is royal ball," Logan added.

I nodded shyly. "Look you can change in there and meet us inside," he said pointing to the door.

"But I don't have anything to change into. If you told me before I could have..." I said, getting nervous.

Collin put his hand on my shoulder, "Calm down, check the box."

Inside of the box was the most beautiful dress I had ever seen. (I added a photo at the top)

The door was towering over me, its elegance was rather intimidating. I slowly pushed open the door, peering round the corner.

The room was filled with people in baeutiful clothing dancing around to classical music.

One thing thing that really caught my eye though was a guy standing in the corner, he looked misurable, like he didn't want to be there.

Curiosity got the best of me, I started to walk over.

Suddenly, someone called over to me, "Charlie!" I turned around so I was face to face with the person calling me. "That dress looks beautiful, luv."

"Oh my gosh that is the worst british accent I've ever seen!" I stated, trying not to laugh. The shocked look on his face made me smile, "How is yours so good!?!?" He replied.

"I spent three years in england with my Great Grandmother, I guess I remembered how people actually talk!"

He put his hands in the air as if he was surrendering, "Alright, luv I'll work on it!"

A girl with an annoyingly high pitched voice called out to him, "Logan! Wanna dance?" At least her accent was better than Logan's. "Talk later?" I nodded.

I looked over to where the guy was standing except this time he was already looking in my direction.

I walked over to him and leant against the wall next to him, looking out onto the dance floor. I started, "You know... it's not nice to stare," He smiled a bit at my comment.

"So do you have a name, or?" He asked. "You tell me yours and I'll tell you mine," I answered, smuggly.

He reached out a hand, "I'm Marcus," I shook it. "Charlotte."

There was a long pause, "Well I don't know about you but I really need a drink!" He started walking over to the bar, "You coming or not?" I nodded.

He put his hand in mine, making me blush a little. I didn't know why back then but I was soon to find out ...

A/N ~ Hope you like this story part I'll try to make another in the next week <33