Chapter 3

"We are throwing you a party," Grandma said excitedly.

"Yes I'll invite some of my alumnist friends." My Grandfather added.

"And your friends with children at Yale!"

"Wonderful idea Emily!"

I began to tone them out, all I could think about was yale. I GOT IN!!! Did Theo and Enzo get in? What happens if they didn't get in?

When they finally left I picked up the phone and dialed Enzo's number.

The phone stopped ringing suddenly, "Hello...?" He spoke sleepily.

"So? What's the verdict?" I asked happily.

"What?" He sounded confused.

"You in or out idiot?"

"Your not gonna like this Char.." my heart skippped a beat, "I GOT IN!!"

"Enzo you idiot! Never do that again!" I sighed in relief.

"Have you heard from Theo?" He asked curiously.

"No, I was gonna call him after you," I said.

"Okay then go! Call him!"

"Alright bye"

I hung up the phone and dialed another number.

"Hey princess, I was just about to call you." He said, I could practically see the smirk on his face.

"Theo I have told you a thousand times to stop calling me that!" I said smiling just a little, I was always a bit flattered by his comments though I never told anyone.

"And I've told you a thousand times that I like seeing you all flustered when I call you that, princess." He said it again.

"Stop smirking!" I was getting annoyed.

"Stop blushing! Anyway, you get in?"

"Maybe..."

"Good for you Char, guess I'll be seeing you round campus next year!"

"You got in?!?!" I asked.

"Hey, try to sound less suprised will you?" He said sarcasticly.

"So my grandparents are throwing me a party please say you'll be there," I had to beg him to come to every Gilmore event.

"If it's anything like last time it should be interesting." he said.

"Okay the drinking games in the guest room was fun but the cops being called was a little extreme!" I added.

"Oh Enzo is in too I forgot to tell you," I added.

"Oh I have to go my parents are taking me out to my favourite resterant." He said.

"Okay, bye!"

*Time skip to the party*

"Sit up straight,your a Gilmore for God sakes!" My Grandmother yelled.

"Alright.." I said, trying to keep calm.

"Be downstairs in five minutes, and fix those earings!"

I walked down the stairs of the Gilmore house to a crowd full of people staring up at me.

"Here she is, the lady of the hour! Everyone this is Charlotte Gilmore!" My Grandmother said, I smiled as sweetly as I could.

We started to, as they say 'make the rounds', as we were nearing the last of the guests when Grandma dragged me over to a particulary entitled looking family.

As we were walking over my Grandmother whispered, "These are the Huntsburgers, try to be nice. Their son Logan is a freshman at Yale so I hope you can get along."

"Hello Mitchum nice to see you again." My Grandfather said.

"Hi I'm Logan nice to meet you Miss Gilmore." He said reaching out a hand for meet to shake, I took it.

"Pleasure, I go by Charlie by the way." I said.

"You two should talk, go. Go!" A woman who apeared to be his mother added.

"Sure, sure let's go Charlie." Logan agreed.

As soon as we were out of hearing range from our families I complained, "God this party is by far the most boring Gilmore event ever!"

"Oh I'm so glad it's not just me!" He said sounding relieved.

"By this time at the last party I was on my third shot!"

"Well why don't we get the real party started, find anyone fun and meet me in the pool house in five minutes," He said. I started to walk away, "And bring boos!"

I was in the middle of grabbing drinks when someone walked up behind me, "Hey princess." The person said.

"Theo... party in the pool house, you in?" I asked.

"Yup, Enzo let's go!" He said turning to our friend.

We walked down to the pool house, Theo's arm around my shoulder. We stopped at the door, "Well what are you waiting for let's go boys." I said, opening the door to the chaotic evening ahead...

A/N ~ Sorry for any spelling mistakes, hope you liked the chapter (: