Midnight Rendezvous

Synopsis: He takes her out on a date under the sweet glow of moonlight

Demon Shinobu AU

Shinobu was sitting on the roof of the Butterfly Mansion, basking in the soft glow of the moon. She then heard the sound of roof tiles lightly rattling. She looked around and saw Giyu sitting next to her.

"Ready for our date darling?" Giyu asked with a small smile. Shinobu eagerly nodded and grabbed his hand.

The two made their way back to the ground and went to a pond in a nearby forest. Once they got to the pond, the pair just sat down and stargazed for a while. After that, they danced for a little bit and Giyu talked with Shinobu about how Tanjiro and the others were doing.

When it was time for their date to come to a close, Giyu escorted Shinobu back to the Butterfly Mansion before the sun came up.

He placed a kiss on her hand, "Until next time, my dear," he said. Shinobu hummed softly and gently pressed her bamboo muzzle to his lips, the closest thing to a kiss on the lips.

The two bid each other farewell, the night ending with their dreams of being together in the warm sunlight.

✨✨✨✨✨Bonus Scene✨✨✨✨

The next day

"Hey Kanao," asked Aoi, "What do think Shinobu-sama does on her nights off, does she sleep or do anything else?"

"She sometimes goes on dates with Tomioka-sama," Kanao responded.

"Really?" Aoi said in disbelief.

Kanao nodded, "Just last night I saw them walking back to the mansion together. He even gave her a kiss on the hand like a gentleman."

"At least he's treating her well," Aoi mumbled.

"Mmhm," Kanao hummed, "I think our sister is in good hands, Aoi."

"Yeah well," Aoi began, "One wrong move from him, and I'll make him regret the day he was ever born."

Kanao was slightly worried for Giyu and from then on began to keep an eye on him whenever he and Aoi were in the same vicinity to make sure her sister doesn't murder their future brother-in-law, accidentally or otherwise.