The first day

Y/ns POV:

I enter the building and notice it is very dark, but maybe that's just to add to the scary ambiance. I sit down in my squeaky chair with wheels on the bottom, I jump when I hear the phone on the desk in front of me ring loudly.
"Uh hello?"
That same voice from the news paper number picks up, Scott I think that's what he said his name was.
"Uhm hi?"
I answer back unsurely checking the cameras
"Oh y/n! Welcome to this attraction! I'm glad you could make it, so since this is your first night I'm going to explain to you why you're here okay?"
Scott answers back happily. I check the cameras once again, I can't shake this strange and eery feeling that I'm being watched.
"Okay"
"Alrighty then, so you've heard of the old diner right? "Fazbear's intertainment"? Ah, I'm sure you have, well we found something really cool. We found a foxy head and it might be authentic! Exiting right? Well since the attraction will open in a week, you officially have become a part of the attraction. And you'll be staring as...the security guard!"
I giggle a little because of his last few words and the way he said them, he seems very happy about his job.
"Yea- hey what's so funny? You're not laughing at me or anything right?" Scott questions with slight judge in his tone, I stay silent and he just continues
"So not only will you be monitoring people as they pass through the place to make sure no body you know, steals anything or makes out in the corner, but you'll also be apart of the show! It'll make it feel really authentic I think... But for now just become comfortable and you know, make sure to check your cameras. Oh also! Before I go, keep an eye on the ventilation and stuff, this place can be spooky so make sure not to let that ventilation go down. But I'll leave you to it, have fun!"
I heard the small click signaling that he hung up, so I did the same. Scott honestly seems like a very nice guy I wonder if I'll ever be able to meet him. So far it's been very easy, I don't know why they pay so much for this job when all I have to do is just check the ventilation and cameras. I decide to look around the room since I've never really took advantage of it in the first place. I get up from my squeaky chair to look at the walls, all there was on the wall was a few kids pictures, I believe Scott mentioned that they were recovered from the original diner. He said they were made from the kids who visited or whatever, I reached up to take it off from where it was sitting until I stopped myself, maybe since I'm not really doing anything I could walk around a little. I mean I am the security guard so it's not like it's not allowed. I walked away from the pictures and left the security room to go down the poorly lit hallway. The placed looked really dirty, the decorations were obviously put up in a rush and not thought about nor fixed afterwards. After walking around I became bored and went back to the security room, after checking the cameras and ventilation one more time my watch went off, signaling it was 6 am and my shift was over. I grabbed my stuff and headed to the locker rooms where I took off my uniform and clocked out.
Today was a good day