The bathroom

Smut ahead if you do not feel comfortable with it skip a chapter or two.

Y/ns POV:

He steps closer to me until our chests were almost touching. At my position it looked like he was slightly towering over me, I never noticed his height until just now, us being only a few inches apart and all.
"But what if I continue? What would you do
Y/n?"
The way my name rolled of his tongue made me shiver slightly and he took notice, chuckling lowly. He reaches down to touch my waist gently to see my reaction. I let out a content sigh at that. He then touches my neck and leads up to my jaw, tilting it to get a better look at my exposed neck. He leans down slightly and breathes on it, obviously testing the waters to see if I was okay with it.
"Is this alright with you love?"
He asks me softly against my ear, in a whisper almost.
"Yes" I answer mumbling, causing him to chuckle lowly.
"I'm sorry darling I can't hear you...could you repeat that a little louder?"
He asked slightly nibbling my ear. My knees almost buckle at this.
"I said yes..."
I repeat slightly louder, feeling him smirk against my neck. He then trails kisses from my jaw to my collarbone. He pulls down the collar of my uniform slightly and kisses my shoulder. He then latches his incredibly soft lips to the crook between my shoulder and the base of my neck. After what I thought was a minute he leans back to admire his work, I shiver from both the feeling of his piercing stare and the cold air hitting my new hickey. He leans back down and kisses me raising his hand to slightly pull my hair. It causes me to let out an audible gasp giving him the opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth. After making out for a few minutes he lets me breathe, he takes his very steady hands and starts to slowly unbutton my uniform shirt until it was fully exposing my chest. He leaves soft kisses going from the dip in my collarbone to the middle of my stomach. He then slowly unbuttons my pants tracing kissing to my v line. He starts to slide my pants off my legs painfully slow, when they finally were off he started to slowly trace his finger over my stomach then down to my v line, down to my boxer lining, then he passed his touch to my thigh, ignoring where I needed it most. I let out a slow whine and he laughed, it was sharp and made me feel embarrassed. I'm sure my face was already dark crimson by now. He lowered his face to my inner thighs lightly biting and sucking getting closer and closer to my dick. But then he stood up and grabbed me by my upper thighs, hoisting me up on the cold sink causing me to let out a low moan. He started to unbutton his shirt and put it on the sink beside us.
"Why are you teasing me"
I let out a breathy whine, locking eyes with him.
"Oh but you just have to be patient my love"
He answers back with a low purr and a smirk. The tone of his voice makes my blood burn hotter than ever. He lowers his nimble fingers down to his belt and starts to unbutton them, I then reach out my hands to pull them down. Now that they were lowered to the floor and he was in nothing but his underwear I could finally rake my eyes up and down his body. He was lean, not too buff but not scrawny either, he had very strong arms and oh... I lowered my eyes to his boxers and saw a prominent bulge I could already tell he was big. I hooked my fingers to his boxers, swiftly pulling them down. His dick sprung out, it was about maybe six or seven inches long with a few veins here and there. He obviously trimmed it so there wasn't an overwhelming amount of hair, it's definitely what people would consider "pretty", it had a light pink tip and the actual shaft was the same color as his neck. I lightly grabbed it by the base and he sighed from the feeling. I pushed myself off of the sink and got on my knees in front of him. He looked down and I could see slight blush dusting his cheeks. I took his dick in my mouth and started to slowly trace my tongue under his shaft. I started to Bob my head up and down causing him to let out a loud deep moan, I've never heard him make that noise and it caused me to become even harder in my boxers. I pulled his dick out of my mouth and started to lick his tip lightly but then I harshly pushed the flat of my tongue on it making Scott rip out a long moan. He picked me up by my hair harshly and set me back on the sink, he reached down and slapped my thigh leaving a pink spot. Before I could react he pulled down my boxers and palmed my dick while pushing his lips harshly against mine, causing me to let out a loud moan so he slipped me his tongue. He slammed his dick inside me making me scream, but we were still kissing so it was muffled. He sat there not moving letting me become adjusted to his size, he wasn't too gurthy but he wasn't the thinnest either. He started to slowly grind his hips against mine causing me to whine over and over, he slowly picked up his pace. The slapping sounds of skin hitting skin rebounded around the room making me blush at the sounds.
" Do you like that darling? Huh? Do you like that?"
Scott asked me punctuating his words with harsh thrusts. I couldn't even let out any words he just kept gaining speed more and more. Suddenly I felt a hand around my dick and saw him lightly rubbing me while still thrusting. I felt the tight coil in my stomach wind more and more until he finally tipped me over the edge. Even after I came he continued, sweat coated our bodies. After a short while after I came, he followed afterwards. He slumped over me, breathing heavily. Scott lightly kissed my neck and tiredly smiled at me, checking his watch it read 5:46, no wonder we were so tired. After a while of just sitting there we finally got dressed and heading back to the security room. Checking the cameras the animatronic was back in it's place, as if it had never moved. I clocked out but he had to stay, but before I left he gave me his number.
" Give me a call when you get back okay darling? It was fun tonight, maybe we could do it again sometime..." He paused and leaned down a little to my ear " perhaps somewhere more private though"
And with that he winked and went back inside the building leaving me alone in the parking lot. Just sitting there I finally got in my car and left.
"Lord help me"