New appearance

Scotts POV:

As i hear y/n drive out of the parking lot I sigh. Y/n is a very kind young man by what I've seen so far, not too shabby looking neither. My attention goes back into focus when I hear the phone on the security guards desk ring shrilly.
"God I hate that ringtone"
I think aloud walking swiftly over to the phone and grasping it by the smooth handle.
"Hello?"
I answer the phone with this simple question hoping it isn't who I think it is calling about what I know.
" Hey hey Scott! So we want you over by the diner again today by about uhm I don't know maybe 6:30 ish. Can you make it?"
When I hear my bosses voice on the other end of the phone I sigh deeply and check my watch 6:08 am is what it reads. I don't know why he's asking this dumb ass question when Im already here at the attraction waiting for my shift to officially start.
" Yea I can make it, you guys got something? You seem more excited that usual about that place."
I answer back and hear my boss breathe in quickly after a short pause of silence
" We found one Scott. I real animatronic"
My heart beat quickens when I learn the news. After almost 9 months searching all over the state for these damned antics we finally found one.
"But hey you better get here soon, we need the extra help to pick this thing up. It stinks too."
He ends his sentence in a short laugh and hangs up. I'm still slightly shocked that we found one. I wonder where and who they had to search to find that thing. And then my excitement simmers down a little when I remember he said it stinks. Guess I'm going to have to take a shower tonight, maybe two depending on the situation.

*Time skip*

It's now about 6:55 am and I'm just about in the door of the nasty abandoned diner when my boss suddenly sweeps the door open and pulls me in. He starts explaining the situation quickly.
"So turns out there was a secret room blocked off in this place. We opened it up on accident because I guess the wall was weak from age and we found the thing. And lord does it reak, but it's still real and that's something."
As I follow him where the supposedly back room was I saw it. And boy was it and ugly thing. Light yellow or maybe green with holes all in it, probably from mights and maybe maggots even. It's left ear was missing half of it's structure. Chips of the ends of it's fingers were missing. It's eyes were pushed out a little and decaying. It was obviously a suffering victim of rot and age. It was maybe about 20 years old but looked a century older. I almost gagged at the thought of picking that thing up. As me, my boss, and about 2 other people walked up to it I grabbed it's left arm and lifted. Even though it was missing many pieces it sure as hell was still heavy. We carried it slowly but surely to the truck waiting for us. We hurled it in and I let out a few panting breaths. Even with four people carrying it outside it was still heavy. Wonder how y/n is going to feel about having to work around this thing. Just as my boss was about to enter the truck and drive off he turned to me.
" Now that we've gotten this new relique I want you to stay with y/n for his next shift okay? I don't want the foxy head situation happening again okay?"
I nodded my head and he waved then drove off. Boy would this be fun.